Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Need outsourced CC

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Lixin

My company is looking to out-source our in-bound call center. Due to proximity, we would like this call center to be in Hong Kong with language competency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.

Will appreciate it if anyone here can provide information on any vendors who meet the above criteria.

Email me at linlixin@2bsure.com

Thupten Bajracharya

We can take care of your English speaking customers. Our multimedia contact center is located in Kathmandu Nepal. We have a capability of handling both voice and web integrated services. Please do let me know if you can use our service. Thanks.

Lixin

Thanks for your offer but we really don’t want to set-up different call centers for different languages.

Thupten

Hi Lixin,
    If you do, please remember us. You can get more info on our company at http://www.servingminds.com

ken rambarose

My company is looking to out-source our in-bound call center. We would like this call center to be out of the United States but cater to English speaking customers.

Will appreciate it if anyone here can provide information on any vendors who meet the above criteria.

Vinay Talwar

Hi Ken,

India is rapidly becoming the Call Center Capital
    of the World. GE Capital, Amex, Citicorp, 3Com,
    New York Life, Convergys et al have a growing
    presence and long term commitments in India.

Yahoo, Amazon, Conseco, Compaq, Dell, AOL,
    Intuit, Microsoft, Sprint, AT&T are just some of
    the organizations that have moved call center business
    to India.

Currently, 37% of the call center outsourcing
    business worldwide is going to India. It is anticipated
    that as much as 70% will be achieved by 2003.

We could help you outsource to India.

Regards,

Vinay

John

Hi Ken,

Consider Northern Ireland – the Irish voice is considered to be popular throughout the English speaking world and certain locations are very inexpensive to operate from. Let me know if you would like further details on some possibilities.

John

Tim Harvey

Vinay,

Interesting to see someone using my statistics?! I would be interested in hearing more about your solutions.

Vinay Talwar

Hello Tim,

In case these stats were given out by you, I guess you are on our way to becoming a widely quoted and talked of person in India
    :-))

As regards what we do, well we are a consulting firm in New Delhi, India. Our focus is on creating value for clients through Acquisitions & Strategic Alliances in the IT, ITES & Telecom industries.

We have a team of professionals with demonstrated expertise in Strategic Planning, Creating value through Acquisitions & Strategic Alliances, Project Management (Software & Telecom), Marketing and Business Development, HR, Recruitment & Selection and Telecom Engineering. I, personally, have spent more than 20 years in the IT & Telecom industries and my colleagues have much greater experience.

We are currently consulting for some Call Centers in India, both greenfield projects and exisitng centers. We are wanting to explore the possibility of setting up a Joint Venture with some company in the US/Canada or getting into tie-ups with them to outsource some of their business to our clients in India. We are also looking at acquiring an equity stake in an existing Call Center Outsourcing Services Bureau in the US/ Canada.

We also have a division which is into Executive Search and placement. We are currently working with GE, exlService, Spectramind, Motorola, Paras Calltech, TCS, Hughes Software amongst others.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vinay Talwar

magesh

THIS IS MAGESH FROM AMRUTANJAN INFOTECH INTERNATIONAL CALL CENTRE OPERATION LOOKING OUT FOR CONSULTANTS COULD HELP US ON CLIENT SOURCING.

Kolette

Can anyone provide me with the website for Paras Calltech? I’m having a hard time finding them. Thanks,
    chakolette@aol.com

Sudip

Hi Ken,

Consider bangalore, India the silicon valley of india, we have a scorse of english speaking professionals over here.

If you are interested let me know

Sheila Mathews

Sudip, Hi!

I am from Bangalore too. And am involved in the call center business. Could we get together do you think?

Hi Ken,

Would you be interested in working with call centers from Bangalore, India? I will be able to help you in identifying them.

Thanks
    Sheila

Sudip

Dear Sheila,

Thank you for responding, I am sure working together for commom goal makes the association more meningful.

Surely we will get together.

Sudip

Anybody interested in setting up call center in bangalore…contact me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.