Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Manila Opportunity

• This topic has 19 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 22 years ago by Celso.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Manab

Hi Smita… give me a buzz i would be able to help you

Sheila Mathews

Mr. Ken Rambarose,

I am a consultant based at Bangalore, India. I could help you locate call centers in India. Could you give me more details please?

Thanks
    Sheila

Jenny Rose Garcia

I am currently researching on the training needs of call center operators in the Philippines. I hope someone could help me in my report and at the same time provide me with a directory of call center operators in the Philippines.

Thanks!
    JRG

Ricky Cruz

Jenny Rose Garcia,I think I can help you a bit on your research work.
    Just send me mail thru my handset: 9797700056@msg.nextel.com.ph

Celso

I thought this thread was about opportunities in Manila? There seems to be a lot more opportunities in India than in Manila from the way the posts have been placed. Am I getting the right signal here?

Also, from the way the postings have been placed, I seem to get the message that a lot of Indian graduates are highly interested in a call center career. How come there hasn’t been much interest from Filipino graduates?

In any case, I hope the rest of you guys don’t get me wrong but I did read from Frost & Sullivan (an IT consulting firm from the US) that the Philippines has been creating a lot of buzz in the call center scene. How much of that do you think is hype?

[Webmaster’s note: I agree. Let’s keep this thread on the Philippines.]

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.