Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Manila Opportunity

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Raffy Abad

Philippines has a lot of opportunities to support and provide call center services for the whole world. Our people are all English speaking and highly educated ones. I am planning to start up a business on call center outsourcing initially catering requirement on the companies in the Philippines but also planning to expand to cater international requirement.

I have been in call center business from the vendor side providing as well consultancy services to network operators and service provide (NOSP) segments.

If someone is interested in assisting me on this endevour (partnership), please reply.

Ramakrishnan Narasimhan

We are looking to out source our existing business in US on account of low labor costs in Asia .

If you can have a set up in your country we would be interested in helpng you with jobs.

ramki

Kanu

We are looking for Business. Already have Call centre in Health care business. Please let me you contact address & email.

Kamal Maheswari

Dear Mr. Narashimhan,

We are putting up a call center in India.Let me know if there is any mutually benificial relatinship possible?

Thanks.

Ms. Arboleda

Do call centers accept college undergraduates? I didn’t finish college but am a fast typist, very fluent in English and have good listening skills. Will these qualify me as an applicant?

Nirmalya MItra

Dear Mr. Narasimham,

We are a state-of-the-art Contact Center operating from today’s rising Customer Management destination – INDIA. Saffron INDIA, offer many advantages, serving as the ultimate answer for outsourced customer management needs of major global companies.

Our core competence lies in providing a spectrum of customer services, email handling and marketing processes which bring significant cost advantages, thereby reducing your Customer relationship management costs by at least one third.

Founded in 1999, Saffron is the brand name of Air Infotech Ltd. – a Contact center in New Delhi, India – which has been set up by the US $ 2.3 billion London based multinational conglomerate – “The RBG group”.

We offer 24×7 outsourced customer relationship management services to global corporations world wide assisting our clients through high quality client service delivery across multiple customer contact channels .

Saffron INDIA offers –
    # A whole spectrum of services including inbound-outbound voice services, data processing & back office processes, web enabled services and professional consultancy services.
    # 24 X 7 services to help corporate capitalize on time zone difference.
    # Access to high quality manpower.
    # Proven networks with dedicated leased line connectivity to US & UK.
    # Strategic alliances with global consultants for IT and Training Capabilities.
    # State-of-the-art infrastructure built on a modern 80,000 sq ft facility
    # Comprehensive backup, full redundancy and security features.

Together with the above Saffron’s superiority lies in the following areas: –
    # Scalability from the current seat capacity of 300 seats to 1500 seats.
    # UK – US market front end bringing solutions to your doorstep immediately.
    # Financial muscle (US $ 2.3 billion, London based RBG group) to pull through growth for the next 5 years.
    # Consultants & Trainers from overseas. (Acquired Call Centre College UK – a pioneer in setting benchmarks for training practices in UK)
    # Commitment to becoming an international contact centre with assurance for delivery at international standards.

We would be glad to discuss how we could assist you to service your customers round the clock, around the globe.

Looking forward to discussing further with you.

With best regards

Priti Dua

i am an undergraduate and well versed in computers and communication also done e-commerce from niit and seeking for a job in mnc call centre or equilent

Srinivas P

Iam a PostGraduate.Working in Mumbai in a Reputed Stockbroking firm in the Backoffice.Iam interested in Pursuing the Career in Call Centre/Insurance Sectors.I have total experience of 3+ years.

Manab

Dear Mr. Narasimham,

Can i have more deatils and a number to call you up.

regards
    Manab

SMITHA JOHN

HELLO SIR,
    SIR I AM BCOM GRADUATE.AND I DO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MANY BANKING FIELD AS CUSTOMER SERVICE MORE THAN 2 YEARS.SIR, I HOPE U WILL DEFINATELY KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME FOR ANY CALL CENTRE POST. AS I DO HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL AND CONFIDENCE TO TACT WITH CUSTOMER

ken rambarose

We are looking to out source our call center services from the US on account of high labor costs.

If you have call center services set up in your country we would be interested in using your services.

Ricky Cruz

Mr. Arboleda, Most of call center in the Philippines are preferably accepting applicant graduate of at least 4 year course. Since you have mentioned that you can type faster and good listening skills I think you are most qualified as an agent in an operator assisted paging company in the Philippines

HARVEEN SINGH

I am a graduate of commerce stream with a year experience in a MNC.I am looking for a career in a call center .Please shoot me details regarding my concern.

thank u.

rahul

sir
    i am an undergradute willing to work in callcenter & having good communication skills in enslish.So please tell me where to go next from here.

Gaurav Bhardwaj

I am an undergraduate, currently pursuing B.I.T.(bachlor of information technology) from IGNOU.

I wish to build my career in customer care services, so please call me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.