Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Manpower Scheduling

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Greg Powell

We are a .com service provider customer contact center with approximately 80-100 inbound agents. Can someone direct me to any automated scheduling tools to help us with our manpower scheduling requirements. Yes we’re familiar with such systems as TCS. However, our company is not ready to spend high five to six figures. Any known low to medium cost tools, their web site locations and/or contact sources would be greatly appreciated.

John.

Depending on how much time you have you could do the whole thing manually. Having managed a 60 seat centre doing this it became second nature, you will benefit from this when you do wish to purchase a system. Have you seen the book “Call Centre Management on Fast Forward” it will give you a step by step guide, which if followed will give you a shcedule as accurate as any expensivr system as it takes you through the (almost) the same steps that something like TCS would do.

Lynette

I am currently using TCS and it does have it’s plus sides, we schedule 300+ agents, so it works well with what we do. In my previous job I used Hills-b (www.htlt.com) and found that to be very accurate and easy to use

Rob Murray

You might also like to look at Blue Pumpkin Software. They have a simle, easy to use scheduler which also has a real time display.

Jean Wenzel

Have you checked out Blue Pumpkin?

Tom

Are you the Jean Wenzel who used to work for AT&T in London?

Frances

I am doing a research paper for my masters on staffing ratio of a Help Desk to number of calls. I work for an IT company and am using real data. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.