Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Food industry call center

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    scott

I own a restaurant chain in the NY/NJ area and would prefer my phone orders be taken by a single, professional staff. What call centers handle the major chains and who would you recommend to handle my business

Simon

Scott,
    I would like to talk with you with regards to your needs. We have a call center in NY. I think that we can help but I need to understand your business more before you can move forward, please contact me at 1 – 800 – 695 – 4636 extn. 5583.

Thanks
    Simon

Dennis Jensen

Scott, would like to talk with you in regards to your Call Center needs. Our Call Center is based in Marshall, Mn, a division of a national company with over 50 years experience in the food industry. We have 200 seats, offering outbound lead generation, sales, and market research, as well as inbound order taking, customer service and e-mail management. We aim to differentiate ourselves in the market place through the quality of service we provide to our clients, and their customers. I would like to talk with you more regarding your business needs. Dennis @ 800-533-5290 (extension 8681)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.