Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call center consulting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    SC

Hi all!

I’m doing some research on companies who offer small-sized (50 or less agents) call center consulting, can anyone give me some ideas? We are in the process of evaluating and perhaps make recommendations to our customers in the future.

Thanks in advance!

SC

AJAY AGGARWAL

We are a new company promoted by a well known industrial group of Chandigarh having interests in Manufacturing of LPG cylinders, LPG Valves & Regulators , 2 Tractor ancilliaries, Speciality restaurants having a combined turnover of 300 million rupees and a Profit after Tax of 290 million. The group company has an ISO 9002 certification .The company has a world class infrastructure suitable for IT projects in the Software Technology park of India measuring 2.5 acres and ‘A’ class construction of 45000 square feet, fully airconditioned. The infrastructure is an American facility transplanted on Indian Soil.

The company has chosen IT enabled services as an area for future diversification and has identified CALL CENTRE as one of the lines for diversification. We have the necessary infrastructure and finances to set up an International Call centre and wish to have an association with an experienced partner. The company can consider higher investments giving due consideration to the projects.

Rakesh Luthra

I’m a freelance Call Center consultant, experienced in setting up Third Party call centers. My Clients are Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. (New Delhi, CTI enabled with 100 seats) and Decision One (US, email center with 50 seats).

Any Consultation requirements are welcomed.
    contact # 9811135859
    location # New Delhi

Kim Vey

I have experience consulting in centre start up, quality monitoring and coaching programs, reward & recognition program development and implementation, customer service training and call centre management training.
    Please email me if you’re interested – kvey@home.com

Richard Siegel

Does anyone know where I can get a listing of call centers in the US?

Thanks

John Seddon

We provide call centre consulting – based on systems thinking. See http://www.lean-service.com

John

Dennis Jensen

Does anyone know of any group or individual that provides call center consulting on fundraising services?

juan vallega

I am looking for information to quantify the call center market in mexico and brazil

John Scott

Does anyone know how service level is calculated?

Michelle Piersol

To Dennis Jensen:

Please contact us at info@oncalltraining.com. We offer consulting services.

Thanks!

John Misiag

SC

We are a contact center consulting firm that provides strategic planning, implementation/outsourcing support, as well as operational asessments. We have a best practices benchmarking program that would be of tremendous benefit to your customers in terms of identifying focused improvement recommendations. You can contact us at sebs.sales@home.com for additonal information. Looking forward to talking with you about our services.

Thanks
    John

Keith Burton

I can offer free IVR services free 0800.0845,0870,number setup and about 25% saving an call charges compared with BT within the UK.If I can help with anything else I will be only to pleased email me at k.burton@incm.co.uk.
    Keith Burton

nirmala r rao

We are the service providers for ATM in Mumbai, India. I wish to install a call centre. Also i would like to have an system wherein certain calls could be automatically answered, i.e the calls need not come to the agent as long they are of stero type & there is a reay ans recorded. I assume that for this to work we need to have an interactive voice recording system in place. For this purpose what are the additional hardware&software required & what would be the additional cost involved. Can this be integrated with the call centre at a later stage? Just i require more clarification on the functioning of the IVr system, may be in coordination with a call centre. How does it benifit me. Is it very effective or just an addon function?. I have a fixed idea in mind which & feel that a call centre is not effective without an IVR. Is it correct. Pl Guide me.

regards
    NirmalaRRao
    My id nirmalarrao@hotmail.com

nirmala r rao

We are the service providers for ATM in Mumbai, India. I wish to install a call centre. Also i would like to have an system wherein certain calls could be automatically answered, i.e the calls need not come to the agent as long they are of stero type & there is a reay ans recorded. I assume that for this to work we need to have an interactive voice recording system in place. For this purpose what are the additional hardware&software required & what would be the additional cost involved. Can this be integrated with the call centre at a later stage? Just i require more clarification on the functioning of the IVr system, may be in coordination with a call centre. How does it benifit me. Is it very effective or just an addon function?. I have a fixed idea in mind which & feel that a call centre is not effective without an IVR. Is it correct. Pl Guide me.

regards
    NirmalaRRao
    My id nirmalarrao@hotmail.com

Rakesh Luthra

Hi there SC,

I’ll be interested in doing more CRM business at India. You can checkout the First Nationalised Call Center of India setup by Solutions at Nehru Place as a benchmark for my work. I’m based at London now, but interested in Indian CRM Mart. Feel free to contact me for any further information.I’m reachable via email at luthra@india.com or on mobile at +0044 07949249481.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Cheers

RL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.