Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Starting a call centre

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Manoj

Hi,
    I am interested in setting up a Call Centre, BPO and other related facilities in Cochin, Kerala. I Want to know in detailabout the infrastructure,the back up, the approx total investement,formalities etc. Request somone to let me know about the required info.

Manoj

santosh

what di i say tell me

Y.Brahma Naidu

Hai,

I want to start a New BPO centre of both voice and web enabled. Kindly send me the details regarding infrastructure, project cost and getting new projects from clients etc.

regards.

Y.Brahma Naidu

vali

Hi, I am interested to set up a call center in Romania. If anyone can help me do this, please contact me. I am not very familiar with this field. Thanks.

Mohd FAISAL

Hi Faisal Here, I am also planning to setup a call centre in DEHRADUN. I am really not sure if the future of call centre in in dia is safe especially with so many call centres coming up.
    plz guide me about the same

jonnyjone rediff

Yeasin

Hi, I’m looking at starting a call centre in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Can anyone advise as to how one can do this. What sort of technolgy is available? Is it financially viable and what are the pitfalls if any? Thanks.

Vishal Sheth

Hi Yeasin

There are many issues involved for starting up of call center. You need good technology, People, Process, Place & money. Please send me an Email. I’m sure you have many doubts.

Thanks.

udayakumar

i want some information about setting up a call centre or bpo(back office processing) in chennai. Kindly give the details-money needed, space requirement,infrastructure etc.
    I wish to start the bpo in chennai, at present am doing business in collection field in SBI credit cards, chennai. I dont have an idea to start. Can u help, whats the basic procedure. thank you,
    udayakumar

IMRAN SHAH

Please send me complete information about setting up a Call Centre in Lahore, PAKISTAN

Moreover, can you guide me about the procedure of running a call centre and how to get in touch with my future clients?

syed Alam

Hi
    I am interested call centre. Based Bangladesh. We need help. Please send who to setup call center.
    Thanks
    syed alam

M Nanda

i WISH TO START MY OWN CALL CENTER TO HELP MANY OF UNEMPLOYED I TOO WAS WORKING FOR A CALL CENTER OF CITY BANK SO I HAVE A ROUGH IDEA OF ABOUT THE CALL CENTER .BUT I DONT KNOW TO START MY OWN ,WHERE TO APPROCH , WHAT WILL BE THE INVESTMENT I U COULD HELP ME IT WILL BE A GREATFULL FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS

srinath

i would like to setup a callcentre in pune. so please tell me how to intiate the process, abt getting projects …

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.