Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Starting a call centre

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    palani

Hello Vgbsarma,
    I have my contact details displayed inthis forum under the topic:”your Smart Partner”.
    If you can give your contact details we can proceed further.
    I can definitely guide you inthis process.
    with regards,
    palani.

dilnan

Please could anyone of you guide me on the process of setting up of a BPO center? I am more interested in setting up of a accounting processing center. This is mainly for a uni study on Business process outsourcing.

Thanx a lot

Dilnan

Sumit Gupta

hello sir,
    how r u doing. i am a citizen of uk and i want to settle down a call centre.so could u please tell me the implications for a manager which often might would happen.

Ankush Khatri

shoot me with the mantra of opening up a call center. I also want to start a American accent/voice/culture training center in Delhi. Ofcourse, I can’t teach with my heavy indian accent but my American wife could 🙂

s k koti

hi all I wish to start a call centre. I am based in u.k. doin my P.hd (H.R) I wish to know what the ways of marketing and getting business for this venture.customers.
    Are there any agents/consultants in the USA or Europe, who can be appointed for procuring business.
    I need information on possible consultants who can source clients for outsourcing IT enabled services to south India.
    and we r abt 45 guys graduates An innovative, enthusiastic and versatile professionals, seeking a responsible position that offers both personal and career development opportunities.
    any ideas,agents or consultants who can assist us in our marketing activities?pls Kindly contact us
    thanx sk koti

Call Center in Bangladesh

Dear Sir:

We are wishing to start a call center in Bangladesh as the joint collaboration with India. We are looking for some companies / associates in India to tie up in order to have technical cooperation as well as regular works.

If you are experienced enough in call center business as well as have potential clients & are looking up for opening your call center in Bangladesh as joint venture basis, please contact us immediately.

Awaiting your kind reply.

Thanks & best regards,

Shikder
    Dhaka, Bangladesh

arun raj

i want the details about the peoplesoft software. the cource details and the fee structure.

Syed Raza

Kirsh,

I think we can work for mutual benefit.
    Please contact me through my email or these pages
    thanks

Vinayak Anantrao Kanade

Hi,
    I wish to set up a call centre in “Aurangabad” in Maharastra, India.
    Can someone guide me on what are the requrements ( like, infrastructure, investment, marketing needs etc.) to start a call centre. I am ready to put all investment required.

Please guide me,
    Regards,
    Kanade V. A.

Paritosh Purohit

Hi,
    I wish to set up a call centre in Siliguri(West Bengal),India.
    Can someone guide me that what are the requrements ( like, infrastructure, investment, marketing needs etc.) to start a call centre.and from where we can get projects or how to link with multinational groups. I am ready to put all investment required.

Please guide me,
    Regards,

AKANKSHA SACHDEVA

HEY THERE,
    I WISH TO SET UP A CALL CENTER OUT IN DELHI.I WANT TO KNOW IN DETAIL ABOUT THE INFRASTRUCTURE,THE BACK UP,THE INVESTMENT.I HAVE THE CAPITAL AND ALSO A BUSINESS PARTNER.I WANT TO START WITH THE B.P.O.SO I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE PROJECTS.

IF SOMEONE CAN GUIDE ME IN THIS REGARD THAT WILL BE GREAT.
    THANKS.

Abhishek Dadhia

Hi,
    I am interested in setting up a Call Centre, BPO and other related facilities in bombay and bangalore. I WANT TO KNOW IN DETAIL ABOUT THE INFRASTRUCTURE,THE BACK UP,THE INVESTMENT, WORKING PLAN, FORMALITIES and other related issues. I have an partner ready to invest. Would appreciate if someone could let me know about the required info.

With Best Regards,
    Abhishek. Dadhia

Mahbub Rabbani

I want to set up a call center in Bangladesh.
    I am looking for some one who can help me doing this.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Shilpa Shivalkar

I am interested in setting up a call centre .Hope u guide me with basic inputs on Technology and Communication setup required for the same.

karllin

how to manage a call center business?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.