Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Starting a call centre

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    neeraj

Hi Mahammed.Bhagat,
    Could you kindly tell me what type of a call center are you planning to set up :
    1.) Domestic
    2.) International.

Thank you.
    Neeraj

Girish Prabhu

Hi Kavita

I would like to know more on how to set up a call centre, it cost, infrastrature, how to get the projects, and all the details needed to know about setting up a call centre

With Regards

Girish Prabhu

Vishal Jhamb

Hi All,

Profit is not a four letter word…

It has been said that perhaps the most difficult aspect of operating a successful call center is being able to consistently seek out and secure good, strong campaigns. Campaigns that not only “pay the bills”, but allow you to make a profit. Preferably a big one. That is, after all, why you opened your call center in the first place – to make a big profit. But you already know that. Chances are you also know that, without good, profitable campaigns, your state of the art call center is like a sailboat adrift on the ocean, looking for the wind. You can hope for wind, even pray for it – but it’s safe to say that, without it, the harsh reality is that you’re going nowhere. Simply put, our intention is to keep your sails full. To keep your call center busy – actually, we’d like to keep you REALLY BUSY – and growing, and best of all, profitable. Let’s talk candidly here – fact of the matter is, if your business is not unusually successful, neither will ours be. Our philosophy is really quite simple – we wholeheartedly believe that, by focusing our attention on making your call center more successful – by facilitating growth, and excitement, and profits – our own success will be but a windfall of a job already well done. Everybody wins. And as far as we’re concerned, it just doesn’t get any better than that.

Vishal Jhamb

hemant gupta

dear vishal,

i would like to contact you..where is it that we can touch you

Faraz

Hello my Indian Brothers and sisters! would you mind very helping a Pakistani brother gather some information about setting up a call center? I am also looking into this venture and so far don’t have the slightest idea “what, how and where”
    to start from.

Shahnawaz

Hi All,
    We are a Singapore based company located in Lahore. We have our own products and providing support from Pakistan.
    We have a plan to develop a call center in PAK with have good human strength and resources,
    The company has deployed me to compelete the work on it including setup, service, infrastructure and client seeking.
    Currently I am working on clinet seeking, Please advice in this regard.

Zaid hussain

Hi,
    im based in bangalore and i wish to start a call center.i have a place of my own on airport road and i want information as to how to get started.im also intersted in partership if any one is willing to help me.

Srivathsan

Hi,
    I am already working for a call center in Bangalore and I wish to know the commercial implications in setting up a call center. I am from Chennai and I am looking to relocate back to Chennai with an idea of setting up my own call center. Can someone guide me step by step the various requirements to set up one. At this juncture, I am only contemplating but can decide soon if a realistic figure is given. I would also appreciate if someone can throw light on various government sanctions to set up your own ITES business.

abhay

Mr Jai shankar, did u work for NIIT at ny point of time!!!!

John Mathew

I am doing a study on the Irish call center industry.This demands inputs from people who have already set up call centers in Ireland (not pan european call centers).
    Can someone help me find a list of call centers located in Ireland.
    Thanks
    john

Lombard

Very interesting post and replies. I couldn’t wait to respond because I have just had a great experience in Southeast Asia. I am a Call Center Trainer. The groups I coached were very open to improvement, had great self-iniative, were super multi-taskers… all on a very low salary in USA terms. Much easier to work with than their USA peers. They work USA market hours (10 PM – 8 AM). I highly recommend Pakistan and Asia. The main aspect is how well is the call center training its agents, and second, do they actually have an active incoming/outgoing USA phone line at the overseas location in South East Asia. I do not work for the following web sites, but I do know that they are great sources for finding USA companies that your international call center can telemarket for. cj.com, reporting.net, linkshare.com, mysuperphone.com

neeraj

hi

iwant to start avoip based callcentre in india . and i want to purchase a sick unit in delhi like 50 seater. so iwant to help by
    all of sick unit owner .they want tosellout his unit ? so contact with me bye send mail.

vgbsarma

Sir,
    I would like to set up a call center office. Can u put me on to MNCs who reuire thr services
    what is the infrastructure you need.
    Kindly help

Palani

Hello vgbsarma,
    Thanks for your interest. I would like to know where in India would you be interested in settingup your callcenter?
    I can definitely guide you on setting up a callcenter and also take care of the required business orders for the callcenter.
    with warm regards,
    palani.

vgbsarma

Thanks for th response Mr.Palani.Kindly let me know details.Regards.vgbsarma

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.