Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Starting a call centre

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    satish

We have 50 browing centers in india in different locations. Can anybody give idea to start call center

Regards,
    satish

dhiraj agrawal

I wish to start a call centre. I am based in pune India. I wish to know what the ways of marketing and getting business for this venture and who are the potential customers.
    Are there any agents/consultants in the USA or Europe, who can be appointed for procuring business

hari prasad

sir:
    i am hari at present i am pursing an software solutions and i am intrested to start call centers in chennai, so i need idea and wat is the legal formalities to start please kindly guide and help me plz,,,,thank u

Krish

I am in the USA and looking for call centers in the Bangalore, India. I would like to discuse forther about my potential clients in the USA.

kavitha

Hi All
    Pretty interesting section. I could guide you on setting up the call center for US/Canada and UK clients.

hari prasad.v

hallo sir;
    i am hari prasad i wish to start an call centers
    in india (chennai) at present i am pursing an soft ware solution ,well interiordecor ,full airconditioned place.i dont have idea how to start an call center,can u help .wats the basic procedure.
    thank ‘u’.

Sanjeev

Sangeeta,

We are interested in setting a call center and are looking for a partnership with company from USA.
    We are willing to make all investment to suit the needs of specific clooaborator or client.

We may have something of common interest.

Krish

Sanjeev,
    We have existing call center. We are interested in talking with you. We don’t need investment but we need clients.

Send me your email/Phone number.

[Webmaster’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Sanjeev

Where is your Call Center located…Krish ?

Sanjeev

Rajesh

I had consulted some one in this field, and i found out that it takes a few crores to set up a call centre.

Neeraj Joshi

Hi Rajesh,

You are absolutely right. It takes more than just a few crores to set up a call center, but then, it also depends on the capacity, technology being used and the various products.
    If you want further details, do get back.

I have all information required to open up a call centers and am also dealing with some of them which are running sucessfully.

Thank you,
    Neeraj

RAHUL SONEJA

I WANT SOME INFORMATION ABOUT SETTING UP A CALL CENTRE IN DWARKA, NEW DELHI,
    KINDLY GIVE THE DETAILS-MONEY NEEDED, SPACE REQUIREMENT, INFRASTRUCTURE ETC.

krish

Sanjeev,

We have call center located in Pune.

Neeraj Joshi

Hi Rahul,
    Could you give me your contact information so that i can give you a detailed report on the same.
    Thank you
    Neeraj

Mohammed.Bhagat

I want to set up a call centre in Chennai.Place is no probs. I have enough of my own space.What I want to know is about knowhow,equipments,and mangement?
    Please guide.
    Mohammed.Bhagat

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.