Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Starting a call centre

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Naveen Kumar

I wish to start a call centre. I am based in India. I wish to know what the ways of marketing and getting business for this venture and who are the potential customers.
    Are there any agents/consultants in the USA or Europe, who can be appointed for procuring business.

Ehab

I am starting a call center, and I am facing a problem in scheduling, as i have some agents who will work fixed shifts (only morning shift),
    I have only 12 agents to start with, I do have ronded figures about number of calls might be recieved.
    I need you advise for this issue.

Manab R

I need information on possible consultants who can source clients for outsourcing IT enabled services to India.

Anurag Jain

Hi everyone

We are an international Call Center with our facilites in South Delhi, India. We are also consulting people interested in setting up call centers. Due to our allainces with some of the finest USA companies – we can provide call center solution, Multiplexers, Colocation fcility and the most important of all Business contract from USA.
    Please get in touch with us for more details.

Sumit Singhal

I am in Delhi, India, & wishing to start a small call centre but looking for some company or associate to tie up with to have regular work. ]
    If any company looking up for opening their call centre in India, please do contact us.

Chatterji

Sir,

96 seater call center work available. Contact soon.

Preet.K.

We are a call center outsourcing consulting company in India.Any company who needs to outsource the call center business from 10-1000 seats.Please contact.

We also arrange strategic alliances (ACQISITIONS/MERGERS)for US/Uk/Canada based companies to invest in the call centers in India & to outsource their business to India.
    Email at the following address in confidence.

Gikcy

We are company who wants to invest in Canada/US based call center or training or outsourcing company.

Preet.K.

Dear Sumit,
    We can consult you for opening a new call center.We can also arrange for a alliance.
    For futher discussions kindly mail me your numbers or else call me.

Preet,
    Delhi.

PUNEET AHUJA

I AM A IT AND IT ENABLED SERVICES
    CONSULTANT FOR CALL CENTRE
    SOFTWARE PROJECTS WE WELCOME TURNKEY ENQUIRIES FOR SETTING UP
    CALL CENTRES WITH BUSINESS
    BOTH VOICE BASED AND WEB BASED
    FROM 100-1500 SEATS WITH BUSINESS
    KINDLY REPLY ASAP,JOINT VENTURES
    ALWAYS WELCOME

John Chan

Mr. Manoj,
    I am interested to see the business model you speak of. I am evaluating a few others; maybe I can share some insights.

sanjiv

we intend to start a 144 seat call centre, and we are interested in to verify various centre designs / layout.

Ashutosh Agarwal

We are interested in opening 150 seat call center.We are looking for a consultants for design and projects

Ankit Singhal

Hi I am looking for opening 120 seat a call center in Delhi region.Already have infrastructure- building and
    computers and applied for the IPLC
    I have team of people experienced in call center jobs as CSRs.
    I want to know about design and projects

Deepak Handa

Dear Sanjiv/Ashutosh/Ankit,

Choice of Technology shall be given due importance instead of going other way round.
    As you know current norm is compact the better or most of people are moving for integrated comprehensive solutions with an eye on scalability.

While you are setting up a call center you shall keep the following as absolute necessity:
    It should be a comprehensive solution i.e. it should have features to accommodate incoming calls, it should be making outgoing calls, it should have a IVR to distribute calls as per availability of the agent and agent’s skill, It should have facility to implement web chat and reach your clients by email responses.

All above are features of a blended call center.

You shall also ensure before any financial commitments that your call center is scalable with nominal additional costs and not entire module of set-up to be bought.
    It shall have a predictive dialer to take care of idle time of your CSR’s and enhance productivity accordingly.

Infrastructure is one thing and running a successful call center is another thing.
    I like to network with likeminded people for enhancing knowledge and solving problems.

ALL THE VERY BEST TO ALL OF YOU.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.