Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Starting a call centre

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Jai Shankar

I wish to start a call centre. I am based in India. I wish to know what the ways of marketing and getting business for this venture and who are the potential customers.
    Are there any agents/consultants in the USA or Europe, who can be appointed for procuring business

Jango

I can help find you business, but need to know more about the network structure, the qualification and experience of your staff, and the telecom link you are using.

What is the status of regulatory bodies supporting this business in India.

Jango

p.srinivasan

Hello Mr.jaishankar,

I am also planning to sety up a call centre in India and looking for a reliable partner. But I am also new to this field like you even though I have experience of handling manual cutomer care centres.

If interested in a joint venture send me more details. I am based in New Delhi but my home town is Madras. I guess you are also a south Indian from Chennai.

Have a great day.
    Thank you,
    P.Srinivasan.

Manoj

Sir,
    I did international business management from FMS BHU, and working with an ISP in India at delhi. Sir, I’m working on business model of call centre and net in that regard if u find any opening in ur team please contact me.

I feel that hybrid form of call centre and net is future of indian business world.

Samir

We are in the process of starting a small customer remote processing centre in Delhi. We are interested to know of how we can get support for getting contracts from small/medium companies who want to outsource their activities in India. Are their and agents or consultants who can assist us in our marketing activities?

AJAY AGGARWAL

We are a new company promoted by a well known industrial group of Chandigarh having interests in Manufacturing of LPG cylinders, LPG Valves & Regulators , 2 Tractor ancilliaries, Speciality restaurants having a combined turnover of 300 million rupees and a Profit after Tax of 290 million.

The group company has an ISO 9002 certification. The company has a world class infrastructure suitable for IT projects in the Software Technology park of India measuring 2.5 acres and ‘A’ class construction of 45000 square feet, fully airconditioned. The infrastructure is an American facility transplanted on Indian Soil.

The company has chosen IT enabled services as an area for future diversification and has identified CALL CENTRE as one of the lines for diversification. We have the necessary infrastructure and finances to set up an International Call centre and wish to have an association with an experienced partner. The company can consider higher investments giving due consideration to the projects.

Karnesh Sharma

I want to start Call Center Operation in northern part of India (Chandigarh/Ludhiana/Jalandhar). I required the Client list with whom I can start up this business.

Thupten

Jango, contact me at for mutually beneficial alliance.

John Zeglis

Dear Mr. Jai
    We have a few clients in US, who are interested in outsourcing their requirements to Indian companies. We would need details of your current infrastructure & clients, to proceed in this direction.

Anibal Itriago

Hi everybody:
    I’m new in this area, and I’ve the oportunity of implement a complete call center in Venezuela to attend emergencies (something like a 911 service), with incomming and outgoing calls. I have used all the calculators offered here, but still have a litle problem. I haven’t found some 911 basic statistics for the CC design. Is there anybody who can help me to find some traffic statistics for a system like this?
    Thanks.

Jeffrey

Hello. I can help bring business to outsourced call centers in India. Our company, One On One Contact Solutions, specializes in consulting for call center start-ups and relocation. Some of our clients require outsourcing.

Marco Anunciação

Mrs;

I am Consultant in that specialty and I should like of knowing major details on the subject of his necessities. With pleasure we are the disposition

SANJAY BANGROO

Mr. jai Shankar and Mr.p.srinivasan

I am working for a leading cellular service provider who have services in 5 states and have 5 different call centers in all the five places. I am working as technical consultant for the call center and I have around 9 years of experience in Call centers, CRM , Switching and related platforms and have setup huge call caenters and the largest call center in India.
    Should you require my assistance please contact me
    I shall be more than glad to help you out .

Kamal Maheswari

Dear Mr.Jango,
    We are also in the process of setting up of 50 seat web enabled call center in Capital city of Delhi in India. We can provide excellent outsourced CC sevices and are presently looking for clients who wishes to outsource their requirement.

Kindly contact us on kamal@bharatnet.com for knowing more about us and for a mutually beneficial relationships.

Kamal

K.N.Ramesh

We are responding after seeing your posting at http://www.erlang.com/forum message board, we are happy to note that you are in the process of setting up a call center.

We, Information Exchange India, are happy to offer our services in setting up the Call Center for your company on a turnkey basis.

You will be glad to hear that, IEIL is the first Company to offer Shared Public Utility Fully Automated 24 by 7 Call Center Services anywhere in India. IEIL has been offering its services since 1993 and you are welcome to visit our Aaudioweb Site on 499 7370.

Large numbers of leading Corporate including MNCs are our customers.

Our services are also available on Internet (www. infexchange.com). We are enclosing herewith our profile and Power Point presentation for your immediate reference.

IEIL is happy to offer its services in setting up outsourced Contact Center for overseas operations under its ASP Concept. IEIL can accommodate 15,30,60,90,120,150,180,200 and 230 seats under the ASP concept to suit your investment capabilities for contact center operations under CC Park concept. IEIL will be able to offer the following services individually or all together.

1. Voice Connectivity in USA

2. Enterprise Switch Collocation in USA.

3. Enterprise Switch hosting in USA and Indian end.

4. Bandwidth Connectivity.

5. Shared Resource Servers/ Software/ Telephony.

IEIL will also be pleased to train the personnel for Contact Center Operations through its Enterprise Interaction Training Program.

Entry-level barriers are broken by allowing the investors with lesser capital to join the new IT enabled sector under our above concept.

We can furnish more information once you send us your D/D favoring Information Exchange India Ltd payable at Chennai for R. 500/-

We are at your service round the clock, once you decide to avail our services. We also invite you to visit our website http://www.infexchange.com and click on the ASP link on our home page for more information.

Yours truly,

For Information Exchange India Ltd.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.