Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Best practices

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Roger

I would like to know what are the best pratices in call center, like human resource management and schedule management.

Karen

I have created a schedule by determining what the average # of calls each agent can take per 1/2hr interval. Then look at your average call volume per 1/2hr. If you have the staff, add a 2 person cushion to the intervals to allow for employees who call out or are on vacation.

With this, you can create a very manageable schedule and even include “batch” time(time to complete administrative work).

Marc

i am making a research about best practices in call center and complaint management. I have to list all i can find about it.
    i would like to know if anybody have any information about best practices in call center.

If you have any information that may help me, please send it to me, i will be very happy.

Wim

Need information regarding best practices for a call center in a local authority environment.

Darryl

As a call centre manager of a large government call centre I often hear the words “best parctice”. I must say that I shiver when I hear the terminology.

Best practice is what you define for your operation to meet and/or exceed the expectations of your organisation and customers. Not what someone else defines as good performance.

In my opinion there is no such thing as best parctice. The questions you need to ask are:

1. What is best for my customer?
    2. What is best for my organisation?

From there you decide if you want to or even can achieve the answers to the above questions.

There are so many fctors involved that trying to emulate another organisation may be completely wrong for you.

Decide what is right for your business and champion that cause, obiously within the orgaisational paradigm within which you are operating.

If you build your case based on solid data, qualitative and quantitative, you can define your operation so that you are best in class with best practice in place. Try it, it really does work.

Harsha

Daryl.

Hi, I am in the process of recruiting senior managers, i.e. center manager, network, training, and support managers for an offshore center in asia.

Could you help me identify the people, or where i should start looking.

Thanks

Darryl

Hi Harsha.

Sorry have not looked at this site for ages. It all depends on where you are looking I guess. Hope your search went well?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.