Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

SIP configuration with Quintom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shahs

Dear Brothers,

Please help me to configure the porta sip with TenorDX2030 to forward calls to PSTN connected through E1. what would need necessary configuration to make a call from a sip account to PSTN through Quintum, which part of quintum i have to configure/. please help me on this.

Thanks

Mike Voip To Shahs

Shahs,

There is some documentation on how to accomplish this on quintum’s web site. Try searching for SIP on their web site and you will see this.

Otherwise if you require full config assistance, you may contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com

Deeba

Hi,
    Need config to pass successfull call from my gk to pstn . Here PRI to SS7 converter used & both link is ok. but call failed

GK –> Tenor Dx—>Ss7 signal converter–> PSTN

Thanks

Deeba

MikeM to Deeba

Deeba,

You may contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com to discuss your configuration need. Do keep in mind that the DX only supports T1/E1 CAS or ISDN signaling.

Thanks
    MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

deeba

plz help me to config PSTN to PBX in tenor dx 2030

Thanks

Deeba

ali

I like to know about quintum tenor dx device features.If any port got no balance then how to check the port throwing call and let me know the telnet commands for making call through all ports.

Hirmoge R.

Brother,

I have the same issue getting dificult of configuring Quintum DX2030:
    – To make call from IPsmarx SIP to PSTN via quintum.

– Also origination a call from PSTN to IPsmarx SIP via Quintum.

The E1s between Quintum and PSTN are working fine, I can make call from PSTN side and I can see the call from quintum log file.

Any assistant will be highly appreciated

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.