Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

quintum support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sam

Dear Support,

.I hv bought 4 AFT400 Quintum Gateways.Two from four gateways are placed in India and other two are in Paris,France.

One gateway located in India was configured with SIP user account only and when dial from PSTN the call is get connected allowing a make the international call.So it is working perfectly.

But one of the gateway in France is having some problem.After it is configured with SIP account by follwing the same steps used to configure the gateway in India ,this gateway(located in France)is not connecting if dial locally from PSTN. But the gateway status shows as it registered.

So can you please advice me by providing neccessary instruction to solve this matter.

ronald

try to debug the line..

George

Hello!

I need some help with quintum cofiguration.

I have Tenor AXE2400 with 24 FXS and 2 FXO.

1. I want that incoming (PSTN FXO) calls to be able to go only to FXS port 1. I already configured it like this: TCRG and LCRG, pass through: enabled, block of channels, and incoming call goes to port 1. Is it enough? If have better solution, please tell me.

2. I need to be able to transfer incoming calls (from FXO and FXS) to other number (Which is already configured in the gateway). for example I need first call to transfer to xxxx01, second call I need to transfer to xxxx02. I configured unattended transfer but, could not made any transfer. May be there is another way or unattended transfer more complex configuration.

3. Also, if I need to use two or more Tenors, how I configure FXO port. for example in first Tenor I plug PSTN line to FXO-one, how I configure it for second Tenor.

Please help me with this problems

Thank You

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.