Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Problem translate no. to Quintum DX2030

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steven

I need to translate dialed number start with 0 to connect a discounted call provider gateway tolfree number, 1800xxxxxx + pause (wait for 3 seconds) + dialed number. I translate using under digit, 1800xxxxxx ,,, 0xxxxxx

However, the Dx2030 seem don’t recognized ,,, as pause, it connect to 1800xxxxxxx, but never pass out the dialed number.

Please advise how to configure DX2030 to work in such a way, translate any number start with 0, by dialing 1800xxxxxx, wait for 2 seconds, follow by the dialed number? Thanks.

MikeM to Steven

Steven,

You cannot do this on a number-by-number basis. You can do this on all numbers by using the twostagedialing setting in the tcrg. Read the information on this in the CLI guide carefully as it can be a little tricky to setup. Also, in many tests I have done it may not work accurately 100% of the time.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Steven

Dear Mike,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried two stage dialing, but I can filter the dialed number, as I only need to translate those number start with “0”, two stage dialing will apply to all dialed number including local call number.

Please advise how to configure two stage dialing to only apply to dialed number start with ‘0’ and ignore number start from ‘1’ to ‘9’. Thanks.

MikeM to Steven

Steven,

I already gave you the answer. You cannot set this up to do for only 1 number type. It is an all or nothing setup. There really is nothing else you can do for this if you need to add pause.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.