Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

the axt2400 send start billing wrongly

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years ago by MikeM to voipquestions.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    voipquestions

Hi
    I am using a quintum AXT connected to a Fixed wireless terminal (FWT) using CDMA technology.
    My problem is when the call reach a voice message from a telco operator saying for example this number is no longer in service, the billing starts in my softswitch
    I was connected with a regular line before and it was not sending this wrong info, but once i changed to FWT i got this problem,

The FWT terminal is supposed to use the Polarity reversal but it seems not, since when I check the voltage with le cmd linestat x
    i get always the same value, it deosnt matter wethere the phone is ringing or after someone pick up the phone or even if I reach the telco message,

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Regards

MikeM to voipquestions

There is no fix for this. The reason is that the the quintum software answr supervsion is based on detecting voice frequency on the line to say the call is connected. When you get an operator message (recorded message), this is recorded voice and therefore is in the voice frequency range, so quintum will say the call is connected. No way around this.

mike
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.