Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

h323 peer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mario

Hi all,
    and thank you Mike for your feed back!
    my request is how can i configure a voip static route between a DX and a call relay which is registered to a gatekeeper, i did a static route to the call relay but when i make a call, i receive in the call relay log this message: ” IC IP calls ARJ failed (reason=1949464837), and in the dx log a cause=34

if you have any idea plz tell may i forget a parameters in my configuration

best regards

MikeM to Mario

I believe I answered this. If you have your quintum units registered to a gatekeeper then static routes will not work. You would need to create the route in your gatekeeper.

The reason for this is that you have told the quintum to use a gatekeeper for all routing. Once configured this way, the quintum will only accept routing information from the gatekeeper.

Without knowing your application, I cannot tell if you really need the gatekeeper or not, but if you can get away from the gatekeeper, then you can configure static routes in the sr area of the dx.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Mario

Hi Mike,

My architecture is did by:

Pbx –> DX – (implement static routes)-> Call relay –> GK

all i need is to configure a static routes between the dx and the call relay

thanks

MikeM to Mario

Mario,

If the DX is NOT registered to the GK, then you should be able to create a static route to the call relay directly. If you simply want all calls to go there, just use the wild card * in the sroute (all defined in the CLI reference guide).

Mike

Mario

thank you Mike
    i will test this parameter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.