Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

cause 34

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Simo

Hy,

i have a DX2060 connected via 2 E1 to a Pbx, the pb is when making calls some of them disconnect and when i see the logs i found cause=34, i try to fix the pb but i have no idea about this, if you have any idea plz send it to me

Thanks

MikeM to Hy

cause 34 is generally caused when calls come from IP but the quintum cannot find a match for the incoming digits in the config.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Simo

thank you for your feed back
    From your experience how can i fix this pb ? have i add some configuration in the quintum ?

Simo

i did a small search about the cause 34 and i found that there is associated to “no circuit/ channel available”, but i have 2 E1, so they can ensure 60 simultanously calls, and for my structure i do between 40 and 50 at max simultanously calls, but there is always a cause 34

Mike to Simo

I have responded to your email.

Mike

Simo

Yes thank you so much,
    but i just want to know where is the cause of the pb, that’s all!

MikeM to Simo

And I provided as much information as I could with the little information you provided me. Consider this problem;
    “my car won’t start, what is the problem?”

I gave you somethings to look and check on such as the hop off and/or local directory number config may not be matching the incoming digits. That is many times the reason for this cause. If it is not that it could be many other things and I would need more information.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.