Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

FAS Problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bheki

Can anyone help me solve FAS problem on my quintum gateway,it start charging when the phone rings even before its answered,please email me
    bhekizweb@yahoo.com

MikeM

Bheki,

I have replied to your email sent to me directly.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Helios

Hi there

Can anyone help me solve FAS problem on my quintum gateway,it start charging when the phone rings even before its

I’m having the same problem
    anyone can help, thanks
    Helios

MikeM to Helios

Helios,

You probably need to check your configuration for answer supervision. There is a document on quintum’s web site that provides config info for answer supervision.

If you are using a GSM device to term to, you may need to also set the answersupervisionholdoff.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Saroj

I am also having the same problem but the problem is I am using WLL. So as soon as the phone rings, it starts to charge.

Thanks
    Saroj
    voip_nepal@hotmail.com

Helios

Thanks Mike for your suggestion.
    It is working fine (But all the time). Sometimes, not always, it fail, i don’t know why?
    Anyway, now it’ much better.
    Halios

MikeM to Helios

Helios,

without knowing the conditions when it does not work I cannot say what the problem is. Keep in mind that the software based answer supervision looks for voice frequency to determine if a call is connected. If a recording is heard, like voice mail or even an operator recording (the number you have dialed is incorrect), those are recorded voice and the quintum will say the call is connected.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

MUHAMMAD ZAFAR

I’m getting FAS problem please solve it and i’m using cdma technology

Braviab

how to Block FAS on 2N Stargate??

Dwele

I need help on how to solve FAS issue. It’s really messing me up. I am using WELLTECH Wellgate 2680 gateway. It starts billing before the call is answered.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.