Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

VoipSwitch Configuration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

I have a VoipSwitch software.I installed the VPS on my server,It works properly, but I couldn’t configure and run the web based features and modules!It needs to be expert on ASP and windows IIS configuration, Could anybody help me to install,configure and run the VPS web based modules please.

nayan

Hi,

We are getting problem with our client’s H323 IP phone. This type of ip phone is working with only Static real IP with our soft switch. When the phone is behind a firewall or a broad brand route and get a privet IP from a LAN, then it is not working. We need your solution on that.

Secondly, For telian LCD ip phone, how can we see the client balance on the phone LCD display. Plese adv me.

Please adv you solutions.

Daniel

Dear Ms/Sir
    Hi.

We have a VPS software with its modules. I installed the VPS and configured it, it works properly without any problem.
    But I couldn’t install and configure the web based modules and features. I know that they need to be expert on ASP and IIS.
    I would like to kindly ask you to help me in installation, configuration and setting up the web based features and modules please.
    It is very important and urgent for us.
    If there is any documents for the configuration and setting up the VPS and its Modules, May I kindly ask you to send them to me please.
    I am very interested to learning the installation and configuration of VPS and its modules. Could you Please help me.
    Thanks a lot for your attention.

Regards,
    Daniel.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.