Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quintum Tenor DX

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Francis

hi,

I’ve set up a quintum DX as a primary gatekeeper w/ gateway as the application but i couldn’t make any calls through it coming from the PABX. The digital interface of the DX is connected to the PABX via E1 and the ethernet interface to the core router. I’m able to receive a 2nd dial tone from the quintum when i dial out of the PABX but after that if i try to dial any number i get a busy tone. BTW voip calls going through the quintum DX from the outside are able to pass without any problems. Is there any other configuration that i missed? Hope someone can help. Thanks!

Francis

MikeM to Francis

Francis,

You say you have it setup as GK, but do you have any term GWs registered to it or do you have a static route setup so the quintum knows where to route the calls?

The easiest way is static routes since you just need to provide the term IP addr and if all calls are to go there, just a dn pattern of *.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Sam

Hello Mike, Our company has just had Quintum TENOR AF series one wants to configure TENOR AF and VoIP. Is what you have a tutorial which can help us. Thank you

MR RONY

I have a Tenor DX i want to manually configure my Quintum DX.

how can i configure my DX manually. connecting via telnet

Mike to MR RONY

There are many ways to configure a quintum unit. Do you need for orig or term or for enterprise or something special? As a start, Quintum has a complete list of all CLI (telnet) commands available on their web site, but the really do not have many config examples.

If you need specific config help,please contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

MikeM

Sakot

hi
    i,v a quintum DX. my Prob is Calls only conect 13/14. i want recofg it , pls help me,,,
    saikot

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.