Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call out to pbx port from internet

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    AK

I want to call out to pbx port from internet and change coming number to my own, for example if number is 12345 then i like to change it to 678 and send it to pbx port, like hopoff nubmer on pstn.

doing it with tenor dx.

any guru has any idea?

MikeM to AK

In the DX the name of PBX port and PSTN port is not there for a reason. You can assign the channels of any T1/E1 port to a TCRG where you can use the hop-off function.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

AK

does anybody know config how to termiante calls on pbx through hopoff list? passthrough is disabled.

AK

any idea? pbx 2 pstn is working using hopoff, passthrough is disabled on both ports

AK

tenordx is on sip mode for dial out to internet using sip proxy, all call coming from pstn are going to sip proxy server, any idea? for only specific numbers go to pbx through hopoff

MikeM to Ak

you have many questions and it looks like you are asking someone to provide all the different conf you may want to use. Well, I can help you with the full conf if you want, just contact me at my email to discuss my servics (mike_voip@hotmail.com).

As for your questions;

1. confg pbx using hopoff. In the DX, like all the Gen 2 units, the name PBX and PSTN is removed from the interfaces because you can make either interface do either task (hop-off or ldn). All you need to do is assign a hopoff to a tcrg group and assign the tcrg to the channel group that has the channels of the interface you want to use the hop off on, in this case interface 1 (or as you still call it PBX).

2. pbx 2 pstn is working using hopoff, passthrough is disabled on both ports – I do not see a question in this. You seem to have stated a fact.

3. for only specific numbers go to pbx through hopoff? The problem here is that you are using a SIP proxy. What has to happen first is the sip server has to reject the call that you want to send to the interface 1 (PBX). Once it is rejected from IP, then the tenor will look to other routes to send the call to.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

AK

In tenor gui, tcrg already associated interfacce-2(pstn) and there is no option to add interface-1(pbx) in tcrg, how to add both interfaces (1 & 2) in tcrg?

isdn sig group-pbx and pstn attached to digital interface-1 and 2 respectively.

mikeM to AK

Where do you associate the tcrg? It is at the channel group level. You have a channel group for interface 1 and a channel group for interface 2. You can assign the tcrg to as many channel groups as you have, it does not matter. Go to the channel group for interface 1 and you will see that the routing group there is lcrg, remove that and change it to the tcrg.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

AK

Mike,

I got that option in channel group, that is a valuable help.

in that case i can use either lcrg or tcrg with any channel group?

is there entry limit on one hopoff list?

AK

pbx to pstn or vice versa, how many concurrent calls can connect with one T1 (23 channels) on pstn side?

AK

Mike,

How to decide which numbers will go to pbx or pstn using hopoff list when both channel groups are using same tcrg?

AK

another problem is that call is ending dead on sip proxy and not coming back to tenor. as both channel group using same tcrg. any idea?

help is highly appreciated.

MikeM to AK

to cover each one in order;

1. Limit in Hnd. I believe the limit is 32 entries per HND, but you can create multiple HNDs and attach to a single TCRG.

2. If you are using T1 with ISDN, then you can have a total of 23 calls since there are only 23 channels. If you connect 2 T1’s then you could have 46 but only if you have enough voip channels. In the model type of tenor, there are 2 number. The first set says how many T1/E1 lines and the 2nd is how many voip ports, example a DX4048 means there are 4 T1/E1 lines, and 48 VoIP ports, so even though you could have 92 channels across the 4 T1’s (more if E1), only 48 will be able to go over IP.

3. calls to pbx/pstn. If you want different numbers to go to the different ports, then you would need to create a new tcrg and new hnd for each.

4. I do not understand this.

I think that you have many questions and it would be best to continue this through my email direct at mike_voip@hotmail.com and we can further discuss my services to help you get this working.

thanks
    MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

AK

number 4 point is when call coming from pstn, in order for call to go to pbx sip should reject that call but it is ending dead, fast busy.

AK

number 2 point, i have t1 connected to tcrg with 23 b and 1 d channels, lcrg with 23 b and 1 d channels, so how many simultenous calls go over IP if tcrg and lcrg both sending calls to ip and vice versa.

using Tenor DX 2024.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.