Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

static route

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ak

Can anybody tell the following:

I want to send call from pbx to ip,pbx is sending prefix of 123011+country+city+number, i want to just remove 011 from the number and send call to 123+country+city+number format.

any guru has any idea?

ak

i am doing this with quintum d2400

MikeM to AK

you can do this in the iptg using the delete digits and add digits. If you do this, the number gets changed to a private number and you have to change this in the static route.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

ak

does it effect on all static route or only particular static route

ak

does it effect on all static route or only particular static route

MikeM to AK

On the gen 1 units, like the d2400, this change will affect all static routes. If you have a gen 2 product like the as/ax/dx, then you can configure it so that it only is used for the one specific static route.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

AK

Mike, I want to authenticate called number using freeradius and also want to check the available balance$$, and if balnce get 0 then call should disconnect, currently it is dong accounting only with freeradius+mysql on redhat9

AK

Called number is coming from IP to PBX or PSTN.

AK

Without any IVR playiing.

MikeM to AK

there is an ivrtype that you can define for the iprg that will look at the cli/ani of the incoming call and interact with the radius. No voice prompts will be played and if the radius tells the quintum that the balance is 0, then the call will not be allowed.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

AK

Mike, which ivrtype will work in this senario, and what configuration require in freeradius.

ivrtype:
    0=no,
    1=2nd dialtone,
    2=prepaid callingcard
    3=postpaid account0
    4=ANI type1
    5=ANI type2
    6=postpaid account1
    7=2nd dial prompt type 1
    8=2nd dial prompt type 2
    9=ANI type3
    11=billingmode

AK

In this case cli/ani will be the called number which is coming from ip, is this setup can be done on d4200 and dx both?

MikeM to AK

CLI/ANI is always the calling number (origination number), not the called (destination) number.

I do not believe it is supported on the D2400 or any generation 1 unit, only generation 2 units including the dx.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

AK

Is it possiple to authenticate called number coming from IP to PSTN using freeradius server.

mikeM to AK

AK,

that is up to your free radius and how you set it up. The called number will be sent with the authentication message to the radius from tenor.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.