Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Dial tone Detect

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sharon

Hi

We have quintum a800 suddenly few ports started not working though lines are ok, I use without dialtone settings still calls are not working how to fix ports.

Sharon

MikeM to Sharon

Sharon,

You can test the pstn ports by connecting the PSTN port to a PBX port and use the ‘test’ command to see if dialtone is detected. If it is, then the pstn port on the tenor is working fine and it may be some interaction between the pstn port and the line connection.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Sharon

Hello MikeM

Thank you very much,just clear me … Should I join one pstn port and one pbx port with a cable on same quintum and use test command to check dial tone ?

The line doesn’t work on port no 3 and 4 but same line if switch to other ports it works.

baiju

hello sir baiju here form uae
    iam facing a problem wiht a800
    while i dial form my a800 we are getting a long tone and not able to hear the B leg and B leg can hear the A leg very clearly what can be the issue??
    please send me a reply

MikeM to baiju

Baiju,

I am not sure what you mean by long dial tone. If you mean that there is a long delay after dialing digits, this is usually a problem on the PSTN side, but you may be able to help this by setting the adddialdigit to Yes.

As for the one way voice, is your unit behind a firewall or NAT? If it is, there are things you need to do to make sure that the voice goes through correctly. You can go to Quintum’s web site, under support and search for NAT. The document you find should provide information on how to resolve this.

If you need further assistance, you may contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com

Mike M
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.