Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

A800 as Gateway

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ken

Hi all, How do i configure an A800 quintum as a gateway n not gatekeeper? Your help wil be highly appreciated

Thanx
    Ken

MikeM to Ken

If you are asking how to configure it to use an external GK, then you need to configure the external GK address in the config h323gw area.

If you do not have an external GK, then you should not make any changes to the internal GK as it will not affect your use. Keep in mind that the tenor is always a gw with a built in gk.

If you need help on configuring your tenor for your application, then you can contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Mike M

Srinivas

i am looking for A800,Axt2400 and Axt 4800 configiration,can please send me

MikeM to Srinivas

Srinivas,

Your question cannot be answered easily. Since the Quintums can be used in many different ways, to provide you configuration for each way would take many weeks and be very unproductive. If you want a list of all the commands for each unit, you can easily find the Command Line Reference Guide on Quintum’s web site under the support page.

If you need help in configuring your unit(s), you may contact me directly to discuss this.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.