Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Cause Code 0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sanjeeva Lokuge

hi,

i have come across quite a lot of q.931 cause code ‘0’ on my call details.

i am using gnugk Gatekeeper(GNU) Version(2.2.3)

codec used is g723.r63

can anybody help me to overcome this problem or let me know the reason ?

tks

MikeM to Sanjeeva

Sanjeeva,

Cause code 0 is an invalid code and if the gnugk is sending this, it is not compliant with H323 specifications. Maybe the gnu uses this for some special meaning.

Sanjeeva Lokuge

hi MikeM

actually this cause code ‘0’ i seen on my CDR is seen as cause code 127 as on the carrier. mind you, it is not appearing for all the carriers but only one particular guy. that too, some of the calls are connecting fine and working well.

puzzling eh . 🙂

Sanjeeva Lokuge

hi

actually this cause code ‘0’ i seen on my CDR is seen as cause code 127 as on the carrier. mind you, it is not appearing for all the carriers but only one particular guy. that too, some of the calls are connecting fine and working well.

puzzling eh . 🙂

MikeM to Sanjeeva

Without looking at a log from the quintum, my first guess is that this is being generated by the other end of the VoIP call.

Mike M

Martin

Yes I can.
    Cause code 0 simply means, you’ve been blocked by the other person you’re trying to reach. On my Samsung (metro piece of sh**) I receive the same code and it explains only that the other person is having network problems.. It will not tell you she blocked you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.