Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quintum Tenor A800 and Call Shop Softwar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Qumane

Hello,

I have a Call shop in Europe and I am planning to switch to Voip Technology, I have come cross to Quintum Tenor A800 Switch, but I don’t know any Callshop software that will work. So, does any one knows a good software that works with that switch or any other independent Hardware/Software that allows me to route may calls anywhere I want.

The Hardware/Software should have both billing and call routing (Gatekeeper) capability.

If any one can direct me any software/Hardware I would have been appreciated.

Thansk
    Qumane
    Sixiroor@yahoo.com

telecomchina

hi, Why do you select The MG3000-R from http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com . They have a free callshop software.

ejb
    Syed Rehan Ahmed

HEllo I have 1 quintum A800 getway i WANT TO CONFIG THIS CALLING CARD SERVICE(ORIGINATION) i NEED THE CODE TO SETUP THAT IN THE GETWAY SO THAT THE GETWAY CAN RECV THE CALL AND ASK FOR PIN NO

MikeM to Syed Rehan Ahmed –

Syed,

If you want to run a real call shop or calling card application, then you will need a radius server to work with the Quintum. There are many out there from cheap, FreeRadius (requires you to do much modification), to more expensive, QiiQ Eyebill, etc.

Then you need to config the Quintum, which I can provide assistance on.

Mikem
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Mario

you can contact Mutualphone for callshop and calling card.
    you only need A800 , their system will do billing and IVR for it.

Mario

you can contact Mutualphone for callshop and calling card.
    you only need A800 , their system will do billing and IVR for it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.