Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

VOIP: Quintum and CISCO

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Albert

Hi,
    I have problem not between Quintum and Cisco. I can obtained ring tone but the call dropped immediately when destination picked up, or sometimes, I got ring but no answer. I talk to many people. They said it might be the IOS version mismatch between CISCO and Quintum. Now, I am using IOS Ver. 12.3 at Cisco. I would like to know the IOS or CMS version of Quintum that match with my Cisco IOS.
    If anyone have idea, please suggest.
    Thank you very much

MikeM to Albert

Albert,

I do not believe it has anything to do with the software version of your Cisco. It could be for many reasons. The first would be to find out which side of the call (Cisco or Quintum) is disconnecting the call and why. Without reviewing the log, there is no way I can tell. If you would like to have me assist you in troubleshooting this, please email me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Mike

Albert

This is the call flow:
    Quintum—>Mera—->Cisco
    I got Q931 message 47

Mike

Dear John,

If you need assistance in your configuration/setup of your D3000, I can provide you my services. Please email me at mike_voip@hotmail.com to discuss.

Osmar Gimenes

I have problem not between Quintum and Cisco. I can obtained ring tone but the call dropped immediately when destination picked up, or sometimes, I got ring but no answer. I talk to many people. They said it might be the IOS version mismatch between CISCO and Quintum. Now, I am using IOS Ver. 12.3 at Cisco. I would like to know the IOS or CMS version of Quintum that match with my Cisco IOS.
    If anyone have idea, please suggest.
    Thank you very much

MikeM to Osmar Gimenes

You did not provide the quintum model type or version it is currently running at, but in general, if you have the quintum up to the latest version, there should be no problem.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Osmar Gimenes

Quintum AX2400.
    The Quintum does not make 24 calls at the same time. If you have 24 free channels and send 24 calls it will complete only 5 calls.
    19 calls will not go to complete themselves.
    If you have 19 free channels and send 19 calls it will complete only 5 calls.
    14 calls will not go to complete themselves.thus for ahead

MikeM to Osmar

Osmar,

If you try to send 24 calls at exactly the same moment the there may be an issue, but that should almost never happen. If you are only getting 5 calls connected no matter what, you may want to check the lines and connection to the tenor using the debut test o x (where x is the line number to test) and then debug test e to end the test.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.