Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Tenor DX – E1/R2 config

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ejb

PrimaryClockSource – 1

LineType – E1
    Law – aLaw
    LineCode – HDB3
    crc – 0

The setup above works with D3000 but not with the DX series. Do I miss something? Any tips/hints what parameters to set?, I still have the Loss of Framing alarm. Thanks..

(Signalling type- CAS).

MikeM to EJB

First try building a loop back plug where you connect pin 1 to 4 and pin 2 to 5 and connect this to the Tenor port and see if the loss of framing goes away. If this works, then that means that the port is working and you may need to check your cable, verify the settings with your E1 provider or have your e1 provider check the line on their side.

Matt

Would need the entire config from the d3000 to port it over to a DX series unit.

ejb

Loss of framing alarm went off. Bad cable pin assignment from where our gateway is colocated cause the alarm. Thanks.

ejb

Does anyone heard of a two-way trunk E1? The configurations given by quintum works with one-way trunks only. Any hints? workarounds with the two-way trunks?.. We already made 2 E1 online but cannot work with the another 3rd with a two-way trunk property.

MikeM to ejb

Not sure what you mean by 2-way trunks other than the ability to receive calls and send calls out on the same E1 which the tenor absolutely supports. If you also want to send a call back out the same E1 that it came in on, called hairpinning, the dx supports this as well.

If you need further help, you may contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Mike

ejb

Netmeeting crash when the called party answer the call. Netmeeting as the caller and DX 3000 is connected to an E1 R2 line. Does anyone tried this setup before. Should I disable H245 Tunneling? what else, hints/tips highly appreciated.

MikeM to ejb

Try setting the faxrelay to 0 to disable faxing. It can be found in the iprg area.

Mike
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.