Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Anyone knows about Fortes Telecom???????

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wilson Boyrie

I am looking for a contact for a company in New Jersey, or Miami, called Fortes Telecom.

If anyone could supply any information about this company, please post on this site or write to

wboyrie@yahoo.com

Any help apreciated.

mi
    Saul Bejarano

WOW, this are really news.
    I missed that one on Miami Herald, however companies like this one are by hundreds in miami offering Legit Cuba.

Wilson Boyrie

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the guys that hacked into our equipment twice and sent thousand of dollars on long distance calls to Jamaica, untill we shut them out.

I will see if there is a way that I could report also my losses.
    I do not want any money. I will be happy if the guy just get one extra month because my report.

Thanks so muc, to the person that put the link!!!!!!!!!
    You really made my weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will drink a cool one tonite on your honor!

Wilson Boyrie, smiling about a crook finally in jail.

Wilson Boyrie

Saul, remember few months ago when I reported that people were hacking into Quintum equipment????

I got a e-mail from someone on Quintum, asking for more information.
    I contacted the person, sent more information, but I nenever heard back from them.
    Thay insist that the system is safe, that there is no way that someone could break into your Quintum from the outside.
    But Quintum support does it regularly if you forget your password.
    I will be interested to know if the company that got the big losses in Miami also uses Quintum.

Best regards.

Wilson Boyrie
    Houston,Texas.

ej

Quintum should add some code on their gateways so that it will save and display the last login of the admin. That way, if you’re certain that you didn’t login yesterday and someone did.. SOMEBODY login into the box!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.