Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

AS400

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 18 years ago by MikeM to Debin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Debin

I AM USING AS400, I want to allow all the ip in the network to make the call in my gateway. How i add the network block and netmask in epad.pls advice to allow the whole network block.

MikeM to Debin

Debin,

You provided conflicting information. First you say “I want to allow all the IP in the network to make call”, then you say “to allow the whole network block”? Well which is it, do you want everyone to be allowed to send calls to your system, in which case leave the epad area empty, or do you want to block all calls so no one can make calls to your system, in which case put the tenor’s own IP in the allow area only, or do you only want some to make calls and others not. In this case you would add the ones you want to allow in to the allow table.

You can find all the information about the epad commands and how to add if you simply go to quintum’s web site, download the command reference guide for the AS/AX, etc. You can find it at http://www.quintum.com/support/products/2G/tenor_2G/index.shtml

Debin

THANKS.SORRY FOR COMPLICACY.ACTUALLY I WISH TO ALLOW ONLY NETWORK IP WHICH ARE IN SAME NETWORK.AS FOR EXAMPLE, I WISH TO ALLOW 215.202.122.15 TO 215.202.122.221 SUBNET 255.255.255.248. INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THEM INDIVIDUALLY, I WISH TO ALLOW THE WHOLE NETWORK.BUT IN EPAD. WHEN I ADD THE ONE IP, IN DEFAULT, IT TAKE THE NETMASK 255.255.255.255

MikeM to Debin

then change the subnet mask. In the epad you can change the subnet, by typing ‘change x sm yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy’ where x is the index number.

Again, all of this is documented in Quintum’s CLI guide available on their web site. I truly suggest you download this and check this first.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.