Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

How to configure a Quintum AX2400 & A800

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Masum to MikeM

Dear Mike,
    How to configure a Quintum AX2400 & A800 to accept calls with SIP Signaling.

MikeM to Masum

Masum,

first, the A800 really does not support sip. I know that Quintum has some beta/test software on their web site for the A800, but my sources tell me to stay away from it as it does not work very well.

As for the AX2400, there are some docs on Quintum’s web site that discuss SIP and this may help. If you want me to provide you the information, you can contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com to discuss my fees for providing this service.

Mike

MVILLATEM

MIKE:
    I BEEN ABLE TO PUT CALLS FROM NETMEETING AND ATA186 TO AN AS400
    GETTING THE HOPOFF AND DIALING OUTSIDE, EVEN GET RINGING ON THE FINAL POINT, BUT NOT CONNECTING, IS LIKE NOT SENSING DIAL TONES TONES ON PSTN LINE, ANY IDEAS?

AS USUALLY.. THNAKS.

MV

MikeM to MV

Without seeing the log of the call, it would be hard to tell. You can use the debug test o x command to test the lines for dial tone, where x = the line to test and then debug test e to end the test.

If you need further assistance, you can contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

MVILLATEM TO MIKEM

Mike dial test done, call connect but end point can not heard when local point crystal clear.

Find out NAT config can produce this.
    My config is:

ATA 168.253.100.249 at private -FIREWALL – TENOR 192.168.1.248 at public

I assign dedicated public 192.168.1.249 to 168.253.100.249 to the ATA using routing for both at Tenor, still getting the not listening issue.

Any Idea.

thanks..
    MV

MikeM to Masum

As you have a firewall/NAT in the mix, and you are getting voice in only one direction, I believe that your NAT/firewall is blocking some needed VoIP ports. You need to dig deeper into your firewall and NAT system for this. Don’t just try to put the necessary ports, open the firewall up completely to and from your ata.

Mike

Hemel

How to make test calls with A800.
    Anyone assist me pls..?

MikeM to Hemel

Hemel,

there could be hundreds of ways to make test calls. Do you want to call from pbx port with phone over IP to a destination, do you want to receive call from IP to PBX/Phone or PSTN? Many ways. You need to be more specific. If you require assistance in configuring your unit, you many contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

anton

how to enter maintain prompt it i want toc tnxhange password

hassan

hello
    o m in lebanon and wanna work in voip calls so i have here a800 can got a company config it and by mint

md rana

hello
    i want to know how to configure a800.please give me total configure command.

thanks

MikeM to md rana

Rana,

Sorry, that is not possible. There are many ways to configure the unit depending on your need. If you would like my assistance/service for this, please contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.