Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

voice over lan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tony

I am interested in using voice over ip strictly on a LAN without the use of the internet. Is this possible? Anyone have any advice? Know any good products cheap? Example: for use inside a large building over the local area network for in business use only.

Gary

Yes. you’ll want to download the interactive intelligence sip proxy. It’s a 30 day free trial, and then I think you have to buy it for about 200.00 US one time fee. point all of your phones to that, and they can talk between eachother with no problem at all. By far it’s the easiest methid I know of.

Hope this helps.

Gary.

Matt

That descriptions doesn’t give nearly enough information about what you are looking to accomplish to have a product recommended.

VoIP over a lan, yes it is possible.

Alan

I am also interested in VOIP over LAN. This is for private use, not commercial. I operate a small LAN which has two PCs in my home and 2 PCs in a neighbour’s home. I am looking for a VOIP over LAN solution (which operates independently of the internet) that will enable any PC to communicate to any other PC. As it is for private use I do not want to have a significant cost. Any help and advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    Alan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.