Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

teliann ip phone password lock

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    shaoun

i will lost my teliann3200 ip phone user password and administration password. Whats the way can i used break my password? plz help me. its very urgent. any software plz me.

Abu Baker Siddique

I want to access all teliann (IP Phone)

voiptech

there is a small pin hole beside the ethernet port of teliann phone. press the pin and then reset the iphone. after boot up the phone it will be factory default. and the default password is: superadmin

abbasi

i have your company product. but i am sorry i do not know how i use this telephone.this is the details model: 3200-D21..
    s/n: NM32D21080000204
    i am very thankfull to u if it is posseball to gide me how to opreate the phone.and i am intersted to start the bussenss with u.
    thanks and bedt regards

muhammed matloob abbasi

selim

i will lost my teliann3200 ip phone user password and administration password. Whats the way can i used break my password? plz help me. its very urgent. any software plz me.

Bao nguyen

I have same problems with Teliphone 3200-D21. Already done hard reset by the “reset hole”, but I can not log in to its configuration web page. I am getting stuck at “User ID & Password”. Also have tried with combination of “admin”, “superadmin”, “default”, “system”, “user”, “root”, “1234”, “1111”…., but all failed.

It seems HS teliann company has closed down.

I wonder what is the default username & password for the web.

Thanks,

Bao Nguyen.

CASTRO LUFO

HOW TO RESET THE TELIANN -D21 ??

CASTR LUFO

I have same problems with Teliphone 3200-D21. Already done hard reset by the “reset hole”, but I can not log in to its configuration web page. I am getting stuck at “User ID & Password”. Also have tried with combination of “admin”, “superadmin”, “default”, “system”, “user”, “root”, “1234”, “1111”…., but all failed.

It seems HS teliann company has closed down.

I wonder what is the default username & password for the web.

tirtha nepal

i will lost my teliann32000d21 ip phone user password and administration password. Whats the way can i used break my password? plz help me. its very urgent. any software plz me.

Sam Khouli

Dear Sirs
    Please tell me how can configure the telihphone 3100 FCC ID :Q6QTELHONE3100 FCC REGISTRATION NO. HSTTM188PHONE3100 BZ i DO NOT KNOW WHAT TYPE MODEL DO i HAVE. ALL IT IS WRITTEN IS TELEPHONE 3100. sO PLS TELL ME HOW CAN CONFIGURE THE DEVISE AND TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST VOIP PROVIDER THAN i CAN BE ABLE TO USE THIS DEVISE.

NETRA PRASAD GURUNG

i have a HS Teliann (3200-D21)it is protected with mac so i want to free the mac (mac id: 0000886:8200B0)and (mac id: 0000886:8200Bo)is there any software which will break the mac? als i want to use cheap sip. how to configure sip in this device ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.