Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

QUINTUM HELP

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    MikeM

With the generation 2 quintums, if you lose your password, you will need to contact quintum directly to have it reset.

Deen to MikeM

Thank you Mike for your advice. I have an ADSL and my ISP has given me a static IP. They have also provided me a modem with only USB connector (male) which works with my pc well. But my tenor has no USB port. Is there any ADSL modem with RJ45 connector that can be used for connecting my tenor to internet directly? If so, Will it be possible to access my tenor from different networks?

Deen

MikeM to Deen

Deen,

There are many. Maybe if you contact your ISP they can switch the modem to one that has standard RJ45 connector. Otherwise, you can get a linksys.

Jesse

Hi Folks,
    I have a CMS that was recently put behind a software firewall. It’s basically in a DMZ until we can get calls working. Problem is that on every call now we get one-way audio. Caller can hear called every time.

It worked fine until we added the firewall. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
    Jesse

MikeVoip to Jesse

Jesse,

the problem is very obvious. Your firewall is blocking the voip ports from being passed through or you have not configured the external/public IP into the CMS.

First step is make sure your firewall is truely opening all ports to/from the CMS.

Next is to check the config of the CMS in the ethernet interface area.

Mike_voip@hotmail.com

Jesse

Thanks for the reply, Mike. I found some doc on this MS ISA 2006 fw that we are using and there may be some inherent problems with it supporting SIP. I have a new fw ordered. Likewise I’m hoping there isn’t a double-natting problem which could cause sim probs I’ve heard- even with the new fw. We shall see.

Deepak

How to control web baseas quintum

Rehman

i have AXT1600 and 2 prefix comming on my quintum, i want to allocate these ports on 2 prefixes like first 8 ports on 8892 and rest 8 ports on 1192
    i have added Cassig line 2, HND 2, and TCRG line2 and also added in Analog Line interface
    but i m getting error code 9. can u please tell me what is the problem ???

Abdul Qadir

I am using Tenor Quintum AFM 400 in our network. Phone and Fax both are working but I am trying to connect it with Alcatel Exchange Model No. 4100 for giving it a CO line through it. When I did so it is one way call . We can call from exchange to any number but when we call on exchange number it goes unattended. Any one can help me please.

prince

Hi,
    i have quintum ax gateway.can i run without fix ip (non fix ip) quintum AX? or how to configure in router Arescom? please help me.
    thank you

Abdul Qadir

I am using Tenor Quintum AFM 400 in our network. Phone and Fax both are working but I am trying to connect it with Alcatel Exchange Model No. 4100 for giving it a CO line through it. When I did so it is one way call . We can call from exchange to any number but when we call on exchange number it goes unattended. Any one can help me please to solve this problem

MikeM to Abdul Qadir

Most likely this is a configuration issue and I would need to see config and some logs to understand the issue.

If you would like to contact me to look at this and provide you my service, please email me at mike_voip@hotmail.com

Irfan khan

Dear all
    Please help me i am facing FAS issue on IVR in quintum DX2030

my CASSG setting are bellow

CASSignalingGroup-1 :
    id : 1 read only
    name : (Not Set) name
    ORientation : 1 Master, Network
    SignalingType : 0 E and M signaling
    RElayANI : 1 Relay ANI
    GuardTime : 1000 numeric,default 10 m
    INcomingStartDial : 0 Wink Start
    OUTgoingStartDial : 0 Wink Start
    ToneType : 0
    DTMFONTime : 100 numeric,default 100m
    DTMFOFFTime : 100 numeric,default 100m

Please send me working seting for quintum i just changed SignallingType to 2 and 3 than its giving Dear Air

Please contact me at irfan.pak@live.com

Irfan khan

Dear ALl

We have Quintum DX2060 and Dx2030

We are Faceing FAS issue for Low Balance IVR of one of Network, while in other IVR like no is off, bussy and out of courage and any other its not billing, we checked other network but in that network its not billing for Balance message as well, after research we found that in the network in which its giving FAS for Balance IVR, that is with some Air, When no blance on sims beofre 1 or 2 sec of IVR some Air is comming actually this is billing for that Air,

Could you please let me know if there is any solution for that False billing on that Air,

our Current CASSG is
    Dear all
    Please help me i am facing FAS issue on IVR in quintum DX2030

my CASSG setting are bellow

CASSignalingGroup-1 :
    id : 1 read only
    name : (Not Set) name
    ORientation : 1 Master, Network
    SignalingType : 0 E and M signaling
    RElayANI : 1 Relay ANI
    GuardTime : 1000 numeric,default 10 m
    INcomingStartDial : 0 Wink Start
    OUTgoingStartDial : 0 Wink Start
    ToneType : 0
    DTMFONTime : 100 numeric,default 100m
    DTMFOFFTime : 100 numeric,default 100m

Please let me know if it can be fixed with any other firm wire or sending.

farooq

hi,

sir my tenor getway problam ,

call connect to getway and tellular but recive call but no voice,

my tenore getway modle A800,
    TELLULAR MODLE SENAOO,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.