Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

quintum tenor ax

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Saad

Hi all,

Can someone tel me how to send all calls form a tenor over one ip? I have phone boots and want all calls to go to say 200.191.0.3
    how do i do that? a little example will be fine. do I use only one static route?

Thanks

MikeM to Saad

Saad,

Yes you can make one static route to the destination IP and the dn pattern would simply be *

Wilson Boyrie

Or you could make one static route with several entries.

like 1*
    2*
    3*

That way, when you get a new route, it will be easier to “split” and send calls to two or more destinations.
    The only restriction that I know off, is that you could not have two static routes to the same I.P. address. The system gets really confused if you do that.

Unless that issue was fixed on the last software patches.

Best regards.

Wilson Boyrie.

Saad

Thanks guys, I did make one static route with the * dn pattern. But can’t send calls to some countries. I’m getting a bussy tone right after I dial. when i look my cdr its sending to that GK but not connecting. They telling me they have A-Z routes and opened all routes for me. what could be the problem?

MikeM to Saad

Saad,

There could be many reasons why this is happening. Maybe the Gk is rejecting the call, maybe they need a prefix, etc. I would need to access your Quintum and watch a call to determine what the problem is. If you would like to use my services for this, please contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Mike

Saad

well about the prefix, I have advanced dial plan with intercom enabled….so i can call my locan phones. I have a private numbers wich is working fine. PSNT prefix 0. Multiphat prefix 9 and IP route prefix 6. so when im dialling outside say london I’m dailing
    64420* and its working fine. but some countries say finland, not. and this is what i get from the CDR
    32,358404134073,0,20060125123055,-,20060125123116,34,80.78.77.10,64.124.102.171,-,1,1,1,7,-,-,-,0,0,0,-,-,45,4334453,

So My GK is sending over ip, but still not connecting???

MikeM to Saad

Saad,

From the cdr record I see that there is a disconnect code of 34 (no circuit/channel available). This is usually sent from the destination end. Maybe the gateway that accepts calls for those countries was full at the time. I would suggest you work with your provider to hunt this down a little further. If necessary, I can work with you on this as well.

Mike

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.