Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

How to setup an ITSP ???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fawad

Hi,

I want to implement my own ITSP.

Please tell me that what are the equipments that i need and also tell me about the infrastructure of the ITSP.
    I also want to know that what i need to do to rout calls from IP to PSTN and visevera and to whome i need to conact my ITSP.

If someone is intrested to provide the equipments for ITSP setup he is most wellcome to contact me.

Thanks

Fawad

wesellvoip

hello fawad,
    how do we conact you.

ITSP is a general term.
    who will you be selling to?
    How? web based or local?

what services; hosted IP centrix
    Residential?

Give us an idea.

You can connect to the pstn with gateways or use an ip carrier. All depends on volume, number of phones, protocol.
    etc

Fawad

We want to implement it in UK and we want to provide services like Vonage , gossiptel and voiptalk.org on large scale.
    I also know that we need DID numbers from PSTN for this purpose but i dont know how to do it and what We need ??
    Can you provide me you phone number and email address SO that i can contact you. ??

Iqramul Hoque

I want to implement my own ITSP and Want to form a company.

Please tell me that what are the equipments and others i required

Siplanet

Hi

ITSP is a gerneral term.
    What services u want to offer?

Origination or Terminaton.

james

If he has NO CLUE what equipment he needs, he has no business creating a company.

His business will be a failure without some kind of functioning business plan. One of the requirements to forming a business, is you must have first hand experience in the type of work you will be doing.

IF he wants to be a part of the ITSP industry, it is best to work for a company and know the pluses and pitfalls of this industry.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.