Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Someone help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DT Communications

We have a configured Quintum AXT 800.
    when our carrier calls us, it gives an error of Destination Offline on the carrier side and we dont get anything in our log. Could anyone tell us what to do?
    Awaiting for your response.

DT Communications

MikeM

Have you checked the alarm log of the AXT to see if you have an alarm of line x offline, or unit in bypass? You should check this first as if you did not put the lines online when you configured, then they will not accept any calls.

Mike

DT Communications

Thanks for your reply. Mike, Can I have your msn id so that I can talk to you there and discuss about it.

Awaiting for your positive response,

DT Coommunications.

DT Communications

When I start hyper terminal…I have got these lines before login

WARNING: Tenor does not contain a valid license file.
    Operating in reduced functionality mode.
    ******************************************************* Anyone can tell me how can I solve this problem

MikeM

The license file issue is something that you will need to contact Quintum for directly as it seems that someone either tried to change the licensefile or the licensefile was totally erased. Only Quintum can provide a new licensefile. This is simply a file that is downloaded to the system and tells the system what it is and what options it contains.

As for my ms id, it is mike_voip@hotmail.com

I am not always online, but you can shoot me an email at the above address and I will get back to you.

Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.