Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

dms 100 monitoring roles / London

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lee Wilsher

For over 14 years I have been providing Telco skills across EMEA. I thought my network and DB were solid. Customer recently asks for DMS 100 monitoring talent and I think EASY. The customer needs a consultant and one perm to work shift and manage and monitor the UK and EU network. Its a Voice Technician type role. Start asap. Point is this – I exhausted my search and found no-one available. Are there any specific DMS forums or communities out there that any one is aware of!!

Wilson Boyrie

I do not know of any forum, but I could point you to a couple of REAL good DMS 100 technicians that I know off.
    They are located on the US, and available to do remote work.
    One of them is a pure Nortel technician, and the second one have extensive experience with transport equipment as well, like DACS and Sonet.
    Please post a e-mail where you could be reached and I will get in touch with you.

Wilson Boyrie.

??

well during the telecom downturn telcos fired all their most useful staff (i.e. tech support) and kept all the pointless middle-managers. The remaining tech staff were forced to work three times as hard and their salaries/rates cut (8 pounds an hour anyone?)Seen it so many times now. Not really surprising that there’s noone out there, anyone with an ounce of sense will have moved on to a rewarding career such as drain clearage or asphalt spreading. Get treated better and better paid.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.