Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Signaling SS7

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Emaar

I want to interconnect my E1s by using Cisco AS5400 to Local PTT (PSTN) via SS7 signaling, PTT offers SSP signaling, and i request for STP, could someone help me as AS5400 has SLT to support both signaling.

Teodor Georgiev

You want to interconnect via SS7 or SS7oIP ?

Russ Bazzarre

We installed in our network SS7/C7 with the Cisco product AS5350 & AS5400. Call me tel 954 924-1800 tel USA I can assist you with our past experiences as we installed in Africa & Asia for our network

Teodor Georgiev

Ha!!! There are at least 3 vendors, who offer reliable SS7 gateways/switches (not SIGTRAN, but SS7/C7) for nearly half the price of the Cisco AS5350 + PGW and etc.

Alex

to Teodor Georgiev
    Can U name these vendors ? We are currently looking for SS7 solution + VoIP.

Teodor Georgiev

Alex, if you are going to use the SS7 + VoIP solution for the sake of the mankind, I will gladly provide you with all the info. Otherwise, for commercial requests – it is called “consultancy”.

Woody

Teodor, how can I contact you directly, phone, email, messenger and/or skype?

Alex Z

Emaar,

Cisco SLT only establishes MTP2 link. It does not process MTP3 but only passes it to external controller. In order to establish SS7 calls to/from PTT, PGW2200 must be used along with SLT.

Teodor Georgiev
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.