Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

SYSMASTER LOOKING GREAT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Saul Bejarano

I began the lines of Sysmaster Worst Support Impossible one year ago, now What I have to say is that everything has changed for good.
    I like changes, I believe in second oportunities and I can forgive but not forget.
    I really like the new approach of Sysmaster to the market, new products, more work on the code and integration of the services of the VM, more development with the services and functionality on the Voicemaster.
    Sysmaster, keep up the good work!

Regards,

Saul Bejarano

Rene Freeman

Hey, I see you changed your opinion on Sysmaster, what happened?
    Also heard of several deployments of Norfa in diferent places, is it you the one installing this Norfa products? is it a new system? or same voicemaster with some more features?

cheers.

R.F

Saul Bejarano

Long time ago I posted about the support service at sysmaster, it was not good at that time, now is way much better, business perspective on every company change and I am a guy that likes the challenge so I trained on Norfa services, also trained on asterisk and trained alot on gatekeepers, with the time I could find the source of my problems with Voicemaster and I can tell you that it was mostly IGNORANCE, Yes I install Norfa services as a third party consultant not related to Sysmaster, yes Norfa is based on Voicemaster with way more functionality and database integration and new hardware.
    Check http://www.norfa.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.