Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

quintum A800 password.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TCHOKO NGALAMO Stephane

Please,

How can i discover password of A800 quintum ?

Best regards.

MikeM

You cannot discover the password on an A800. The best you can do is reset the unit to factory default (erasing the config and password, but not the IP) from boot up using a serial cable to your PC.

TCHOKO NGALAMO Stephane

Please,

can you provide me procedure ?

Best regards.

un-name

connect serial cable to console port of tenor and to your PC. Open hyperterminal and set it to 38400, none, 8, 1 and no flow control. Reboot Tenor and watch screen. When you see “hit enter within 3 seconds…” hit enter. Hit m to modify and go through all questions. The last question will be “do you want to reset to factory default” and you will need to say yes (y) to this. This will erase your entire configuration and password, but not your IP address information.

tom

how can I set password ?
    What about commad?
    Thank you

un-name to Tom

Tom,

Did you bother to read this posting or just blindly post???

If you look down at my post of 17-Aug-2005, the one right below your post, you will see the answer you seek.

jhonder

hello you the steps to configure the A800

Suresh.k

quintum a800 reset and ip configer cmd pls send u sir

change the password command?

MikeM to Suresh

Suresh,

You can find all this information in the A800 reference guide still available on quintum’s web site.

If you do not know the password, you will need to reset the unit to factory default. This will wipe out the entire config, except the IP address information. You need to do this from the boot up screen using a pc connected directly to the unit.

If you need specific assistance on this, please contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Mike
    mike_voip@hotmail.comm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.