Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

AudioCodes MP 104 password reset

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Marius

Use bootp software(Audio Codecs CD) send this config file

reset.ini
    ———————–
    [SYSTEM Params]
    RESETWEBPASSWORD
    [BSP Params]
    ———————–

Sahil

I had forgot my password of MP-108 I want to reset it … how to do that.. The page is not opening without Admin Password..
    give me the solution

gurjeet

hi friends

want to know the voice range of MP-124 Audio code means,how many meter it carry the signals 100meter or more than 100 on peak load

vikash

hi
    i forgot the password of my MP-124 audiocodes and not able to open it online how can i reset it

ravi

sir i dont know where is ini file located and right now i m unable to open mu web user account i m forgattin my pass n i want to reset this pass please reply as soon as possible

dave

i have a MP 108 the ready light stays orange all the time. I did a HT on it and it keep running bazzar. I need a reset file does anyone have that can email it me me. my email is ip4less@yahoo.com

Plese help

praveek

for any question regarding audiocodes products ASK me or send me email on praveek007in@gmail.com

4C0010524026

I found in my garage one MP-108 FXS AudioCodes this is souvenir from my old ISP. Im never played with VoIP toys.
    I dont have documentation or audiocodecs cd. I want to use this for extension on my PBX.

serial – when i connect by rs232 i can see boot configuration but just this, like its config for rs232 is for view only.
    web – over my browser again i cant connect because i dont know userpassword * its not Admin Admin *
    tftp – i dont have a audiocodecs cd whit tools .. but I found some Bootp software .. over IP MAC .. i cant make it to send reset.ini
    reset – I hold reset button over 30 seconds .. turn off .. hold .. turn on .. A lot of experiments but still dont have success

Can someone help me ? Whit some software .. and advice

Nis.

Reset Audiocodes MP-XXX Password

create a file called reset.ini using notepad

reset.ini
    ———————–
    [SYSTEM Params]
    RESETWEBPASSWORD = 1
    [BSP Params]
    ———————–

Use bootp software(Audio Codecs CD) send this config file

sunil vashistha

I had forgot my password of MP-108 I want to reset it … how to do that.. The page is not opening without Admin Password..
    give me the solution

Tarique Khan

Can anybody tell me how can I receover my AudioCodes MP-104 login password ????
    I’ve tried with the reset pin but doesn’t work

sunil

I have mp-108 audio code but i forgot password of it so could you send me details how can i reset the password. which file i have to make for it.

sunilrevenue

I forgot the password of audio code mp-108.so may i know how can i reset my old password.

Rahul Dubey

Dear all

I have configure the MP-114 FXS and MP-104 FXO, can some boby sede me the Configuration AS(.INI) extension,my mail id is “rahuldubey_wifi@yahoo.com” and “dabra_rahul@yahoo.com

jayakumar

i’m forgot password audio code Mp-108, i’m holding reset switch reboot sucessfully but i can’t login. before same ip ping, i can’t able reset…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.