Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

AudioCodes MP 104 password reset

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Ahamed

Can anybody tell me how can I receover my AudioCodes MP-104 login password ?? I’ve tried with the reset pin, but, it’ doesn’t work.

lambdanet

Hi Ahamed,

the best way to reset the password is to use the INI-File. After power on the MPs send 3 BootP/TFTP requests. The parameter for the INI-File is: ResetWebPassword thats all. Use your standard INI-File, add this string, after the system reset you can use Admin/Admin for login. To do this with the reset button you need the Firmware 4.4GA (also some special versions 4.2GA).

lambdanet

Ahamed

Thank you so much lambdanet … it works finally …

Jemu

I think that the default IP address after a reset is 10.1.10.10 with username/password as admin/admin.

Sunny

can anybody tell me how can i remove the echo from remote side

bai

hi

It is very simple reset device

then ip : 10.1.10.10
    user : admin
    pass ; admin

for informationn: symphony_talk@yahoo.com

AudioCodes Username/password

I have a AudioCodes, MP-108. I have configured, assinged a static-IP, but when ever i try it on my browser, http://audiocodes_ip it asks for a username/password. Is there any default username password that i can try. I tried admin/admin, it didnt work. Can anyone tell me how we can set the username/password for this ?
    Pls let me know.
    Thanks,
    Prashanth

sunny

hi prashanth,

user name will be Admin and pwd will be also Admin….where A is in Caps

Prashanth

Sunny, you the man… 🙂
    its working..Thanks Buddy

Cheers
    Prashanth

audio-codes m-108

I have my office land-phone connected to Audio-codes (m-108), whenever i dial any number, I get this — ” You account has been temporarly unavailable.blah blah”

So, earlier (before I was using Audio-Codes)i used to dial a ‘0’ to get dialtone, then i dial the number.. however after connecting the audiocds, when i dial ‘0’ – i get ..your account temporarly unaviable..

whats the work around, if some one can help me, that wud be great.

Thanks,
    Prashanth

sunny

hi prashant

first of all u chk wid ur VoIP provider ….this response means might be ur sevice has been deactivated……

Christoffel

Can anybody tell me how can I recover MP-124 login password ?? I’ve tried to put ResetWebPassword or ResetWebPassword = 1 in standar INI-file, then load this by Audiocodes bootp server and I saw it is loaded, but when I put username/password Admin/Admin for login in , it did not work.

amitchhabra

hi i want to reset my audiocode password for mp-124

the id is :admin

and i have been forgoton password so please help meout

FramedRelay

Admin/Admin should work – cauz thats the default.

Rahul

HI Everyone,

Is there any way so that we can retrive the password of audiocodes MP104 FXS without actually resetting the box.

I do not want to loose the configuration in the box.

Help ne out …?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.