Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

AXT800 OR AXG800

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tom

Hi i’m starting up a pre-paid card operation, these two systems are on the table but i can not make up my mind, can someone guide me in the right direction thanks

traffic controller

take a left and the fork and go straight down all the way till you come to the end.

MikeM

Tom,

Can you please clarify your question?

If your question is which one should you use, you need to determine how you are to use them for your pre-paid.

The AXT only has FXO ports which you would use to connect to phone lines to send calls out to or receive calls in from (typical pre-paid is to receive calls from phone line and send over IP).

The AXG only has FXS or station ports that you would normally connect to phones or to the trunk card of a PBX. You could use this in a call shop where phones are connected to the FXS ports.

Of course you will need an radius server to handle all of the databasing for your calling card operation.

Mike

Noname

Tom.

If you are in a location where you could get E1 or T1 lines, do not go analog.
    Get one of the digital systems instead.
    If you could only get analog phone lines, like Mike said, you have to decide the configuration first.

If you will have customers dialing into the Quintum, via analog phone lines, you need the one with FXO interface.

If the Quintum will be connected directly to PHONES, like in a call shop operation, or call center, where the people making the calls and the Quintum are on the same location, you will need the FXS type.

Best luck!!!!!

Wilson Boyrie

Tom

Thanks Mike and Wilson for your positive input

Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.