Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Tenor A400

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hey guys,
    I need your help!

I have a Tenor A400 GW, but I’ve lost the cable that I was using to connect’it with my PC.

Does any one know what’s the pin out?

Chris

I have found the pinout DB-9 female – DB-9 male, now I have another problem, I have to recover my password ๐Ÿ˜€ ( I didn’t log in for 6 or 7 months) does any one of you know the procedure to reset the settings to default (factory) ?? it’s something with the reset button but I forgot that too ๐Ÿ˜€

thanks

MikeM

Chris,

With the A400, you need to connect your PC to the console port of the A400 using the serial cable (BTW, you could have purchased this cable in any computer store). Follow the information in the user guide for installation in chapter 3 (use hyperterminal set to 38400, None, 8, 1, no flow control). Power the unit off, power back on and when you see the prompt to “hit enter within 3 seconds to change any options” hit enter. Go through the boot up menus and the last option will be to restore to factory default, you must say Y to this. This will wipe out your entire configuration, including the password, but not your IP address information. This is the only way on the A400.

Mike

Chris

Thanks Mike! probably today I’ll do that, I’ll keep you up with what’s going on ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chris

it’s working ! thanks for support!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.