Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

G.729

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sagamino

May be a silly question, but does anyone know what the difference between G.729 and G.729 A/B? Are these two(three) types completely different and would not inter-work? For example, if there is already G.729 environment, but would like to add G.729 A service, can it not work??

Lib

The frame formats of g.729 and g.729A are the same. But g.729A works faster and is used widely.
    Do you know where can I get sources of working g.729A for DSP TMS320C55??
    Thanks for answers.

outlooker

There is a free G729A C code for intel sse on intel website.maybe you can translate it into TI’s C code.

Lib

Intel sources are oriented on the object library by Intel. This library is not free.

outlooker

It does not matter, intel’s dll works as HSP VM, same function as DSP,and the lib comes with many software such as VCON’s MxM.

Lib

In what way can I use this sources to optimize them for IT TMS320C55xx DSP?
    Are you sure Intel sources are useful for me?

outlooker

Intel SSE’s lib just convert long WORD operation to SSE’s code. but the G.711-G.729’s archeture does not need changed, so just convert the SSE calling (intel reserved key)to the specific TI DSP C code,which is most efficient on DSP. or change it into embedded assembler code.

Lib

Could you give me the URL of the sources? I tried to find them but got no result.
    Thank you.

outlooker

I found the code 2 years ago.It is hard to remember the name.

Just drop a e-mail,I will send you later.

Lib

Thank you a lot.
    My email:

ligoban@yandex.ru

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.