Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

AX Tenor 2400 password reset

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Intouch

Dear All.

Can any one help me retrieve my password in AX Tenor 2400 through console.I have changed the deafult password admin to a new password and i forgot the password and now iam unable to go beyound login and password promt.

please help me mail id intouch_consulting@yahoo.com

MikeM

Intouch,

I believe the only way to reset the password on the AX is by contacting Quintum directly.

omer

there must be a way to reset quintum to factory settings….and then configure it again…

MikeM

Intouch,

sorry, but with the new quintum units (AS/AX/DX) there is no way around this.

software1@hotmail.com

listen boys in the generation of the quintum technology the secon Generation The way how to reset a passs word is not so hard yu must take some time to time course from the quintum …that way whit help yu any way im Only all the time at our Noc i can help yu whit some tek support
    bye

Teodor Georgiev

with your awful english you should help yourself first :)))

MikeM

Are we even sure if this is english or some ancient language?

Intouch

Thank you all,I have retrive the password of the AXT 2400 with the help of Quintum tec guys.

Thank you once again for your kind help.

nikita

pliz pliz help me reset my yahoo password, i lost it! and, i put in a fake zip code soo…. i cant answer the questions

Dulal

I have forget my Quintum AX2400 password, can anybody tell me how csan I cocover the PW or Set defolt.

MikeM

Dulal,

You will need to contact Quintum to have the password reset.

MikeM

Unfortunately, you will need to contact Quintum directly to have the password reset.

kobe

Hi- Another way is to foward the login prompt: example: login:

Please do not touch the login prompt until receive the temporary password from quintum.

Once log onto the, you need to set the unit back to factory default to reset the password.

cheers, hope this will help. Btw, you need to give quintum the Serial Number of the Tenor Unit

mehedi hassan

I forget my quintum ax2400 password . So i want solution to reset my quintum . Tell me how i do that . Please tell me how to configure it.

mehedi

Dear all,
    How i reset or flash memory and newly i set password and ip setup .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.