Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ANIType 1 with credit timer in DX2030

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sujit Roy

Hi,

I am using a Quintum DX 2030 for call origination and currently using IVR type 2. I want to use PINLess authentication (ANI type 2) . But the problem is after the user dialed destination number, quintum is not starting the credit timer and as a result user is not disconnecting.

HOw can i start the credit timer in Quintum DX 2030 ? Please help me. I will be grateful.

MikeM

Sujit,

As I recall, the credit timer should not start till the destination number answers and the DX receives the connect from the destination end.

Mike

Wilson Boyrie

You are correct Mike

The credit timer starts deducting minutes(or seconds) from the ammount that the billing system sent to the gateway, when there is a answer on the remote end.

You are not getting a “start of communication” from the remote end.

Sujit Roy

Thank you very muck Mike for your response.

But the problem is DX receives the connect from the destination end but it does not start credit timer.

I have seen from the evlog that it just says “Send Connected Event()”. whereas it should start credit timer after connected event but it didnot.

MikeM

Sujit,

A send connect event message may not be the same as a receive connect. You should check the even log on this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.